1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FFA skills abuse?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Purell, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

for those who are bragging about killing somebody else furthermore killing somebody at their kisk or obelisk,

none of us here are impressed of what u did.

Trent, clean this thread please.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

I don't know how to put it in a right way. but my way of pvping a hiding opponent is give them a reason to come out. how? hmm depends on the player..but just a bit of imagination and you can surely find ways to get it done.
    (my personal fave is pretending to be afk) XD

3. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Hate to break it to you but believe this or not, I'll tell you anyway.

I was on a 1v1 credit battle grounds last night twice, met the same assassin, he went in hide on the first 5 minutes without showing any sign of fighting, not buffing up at all so I thought "ah, it's one of those faggots who hides forever and waits you to port out" so I went AFK, went to eat dinner then washed the dishes and watched an episode of Kuroko no Basuke, it was 40 minutes since then and my character was still alive, all my foods and scrolls ran out already, only had running scroll up which my pet kept rebuffing the entire time. After coming back from being AFK, I did not do anything and pretended to be AFK still, I thought I'd wait a bit more. It took him another 10 minutes before he decided to attack me and died so miserably. It took him 1 hour over all to muster up some courage and finally fight. The same thing happened the 2nd time we met inside the BG, except that I did something else when I was AFK. Instead of eating dinner and watching anime, I was making a GIF on Photoshop. I heard from the background sound that he's attacking my character so I went to check and he died again. What makes it even worse is this Assassin I'm talking about is an older player than myself in this server. He was already full ABG when I was just learning how to play Aion and right now he has the end-game gear too, Arbiter set and weapons, shepherd accesories and WOC L2, he had no reason to play like a wuss like that

What if he did this crap to someone else who had nothing else to do at that time. The poor guy would have either just sit there for more than an hour or he will port out and let the faggot get free credits for doing something so lame and stupid. It doesn't suit me right that people like this gets to earn credits that way and I'm sure the same goes for most people here.

This is what finally made me tell Ari the suggestions I had in mind.

2 people like this.
  4. mutedxxx

mutedxxx Getting there

i know all of you here are PRO why do all of you makes so complain about other charcter skills!! just play the game or dont enter in any other BG.. thats all!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

like I said it depends on the player. (the poor guy couldn't kill you while making gifs... damn XD)

that is not all at all... I wanna complain how templars can block attacks from behind while their shields are up front, sorcs dropping huge chunk of ice on your head and still move like nothing happened, glads spinning endlessly w/o getting dizzy, rangers shooting arrows w/o even holding one >_<

6. mutedxxx

mutedxxx Getting there

the answer is CTRL+ALT+DELETE to all complain!!! thats ALL!!! even in any other server had BUG private or original server had it!!!

7. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

Is it possible for seed of detection available via kinah?

8. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

You can buy them using Ancient Coins in Idian Depths.

9. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

It is but won't happen because it would make one of the 2 weakest classes, that being Ranger (1v1 situation) even weaker. Also, Seed of Detection only let's you see Basic Stealth (Hide I). The only time Assassin is in basic stealth is when they chain Remove Shock to Shadow Illusion I.

If you want the easiest way to get Seed of Detection, farm some Ancient Coins, 10 of this can get you 1 seed in Idian Depths, purchase limit is 5 seeds per char per day.

So, what we're gonna do is play Spin2Win? We already have so many game mechanics that depends on luck not to mention the goddamn godstones. Now, we have to pray too, to get lucky on what kind of player are we going to face in BG? We might as well remove battle grounds and put some kind of roulette instead since you want to get it decided just by some stroke of luck.

10. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

I see.

Proceed

11. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

it also lets you see spiritmasters in hide ;3

12. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

I don't understand why people here with 2digit ping + Gov armor + WoCL2 call themself/feel pro by killing other people, that is like winning paralympics without disabilities..

Well, you're all bad.. how about that?

5 people like this.
  13. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

so many things to learn about pvp and this BGs when I get back XD I'm getting migraines from reading all this stuff I can't relate to q.q

14. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

mmmh.

Ok, I understand where this went wrong.

I didn't meant the minority as the classes, but the players that are complaining here being killed or bored by SM or Sin that jumps at the last second to deal dmg. As momo said, 2 digit pingers in gov gear. They are a minority of people here that always complain when something does not suit them, but you go in game and see them winning every single survivor or credit event. I do not know the total average of people being abused by the sins in perpetual Hide. But that the complain come from these guys is like kids that cant be bothered to have their candy taken.

So, we talk about changing a mechanic of 2 classes, which in my eyes, in my opinion, as I see it worded by everyone here, is in benefit of these players whining.

My response was, maybe poorly written, that those changes being though or made in virtue of all the classes. Not just the ones that feel bothered, or the whining kids that cant have their candy. In rigor, do not be biased. Is that not possible? Maybe. But it does not make it right that you as representatives of the server do not face the issue in the benefits of everyone.

That's all.

The yellow sir there says it needs to be done in a practical way, because if its fixes the issue, why not? We need to look to the past and also forward: In this game and in this server, nothing guarantees that anything will be fixed, you may end with broken classes all over again. I do not want that, if the BG are in bug we have options to PVP somewhere else, if the classes are broken I rather go away.

Do these issues need to being addressed? Of course, but please think them through. In short it's all I am asking.

(And no, I am not smart, and I was answering in the night and really, really tired)

3 people like this.
  15. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

Well said danny boy

1 person likes this.
  16. kih

kih SubahanALLAH

17. Diov

Diov New Member

since i did mention that I killed bitches in their kisks I feel obliged to reply

1st I dont have to impress anyone..
    2ndI do what I can to kill Elyos in asmodae (Elyos come to asmodae don't expect a sanctuary)
    3rd I just answered back since some AIR HEADS here brought the topic to light.. btw I really enjoyed giving them nightmares in theirr own kisks

I know these things are off topic but the ones who brought it up are friends of the one who created it :kewl: even the one who created the thread likes to go off topic every now and then

18. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

This shit still goin on? Damn.

19. Diov

Diov New Member

true.. as long as there are shits who opens it.. it will continue.. I'm learning and observing some of the comments in this thread that are about the topic..

im also seeing a lot of boot lickers and puppets now that i joined the forum

and I am very happy to see that some AMs still deserve my respect :) they do their jobs like they are meant to do

I also admire those who have a broad and deep knowledge about the game..

20. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.