1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forbid FML Guild for claiming Channel 1 to themselves

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jancoe, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Shall we take actions against selfish FML Guild?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    54.7%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    45.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

Hi GamezBD players,

FML guild started to claim Channel 1 to themselves recently, "warning" us not to share the grind spots/gathering spots with their guild members.
    We shouldn't allow this action to be carried further. Thus, GMs and players should start taking action against this selfish and naive self-proclaimed "boss" Guild in this server.
    Why?
    -GamezBD is for every player around the world. It's GamezBD, not FMLBD
    -We have all contributed our time, money, and effort into this server/game.
    -We shouldn't sacrifice our gaming experience just to fulfill the small group of egoistic selfish bullies.

They claimed that they aren't wrong to do it because this is a PVP game.
    First of all,
    -Whether if it's a PVP or PVE game, it's entirely up to the player's opinion and decisions.
    Second,
    -Even if it's a PVP game, you can choose not to be an asshole simply claiming things like a barbarian as well.
    Third,
    -If their actions have harmed the gaming experiences/interest of the players in this server. Action against them should be taken.

Due to the designed game system, it's hard to enjoy this game 100% already, that's why we shouldn't allow these selfish actions to be carried further, and keep our GamezBD community less toxic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

geetzu, meehass, Shleeps and 2 others like this.
  2. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

Rise up with other guilds and attempt to push us out. Take the risk and declare war.

It's a simple task. Complaining is not going to do you any good.

Kimbo, Shleeps, Glatruis and 6 others like this.
  3. Foxx

Foxx New Member

"Boooo! There are 3 other channels in this game, but this guild is claiming to own one of them. Devs take action against them for having fun, because I can't fight them myself! :mad::mad::mad::mad:"

Shleeps, ItsPeppermint and KoroFish like this.
  4. Zefyras

Zefyras New Member

Guilds have they'r own home Channels, it's not forbidden for you not be able to come or anything lmao.

The action you can take is pvp us out, if you can't do it. It's not our fault ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
    Shleeps likes this.
  5. Harleigh

Harleigh New Member

is that a special snowflake that cant take guild politics i see?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek: NANI?!?!

Shleeps, Foxx and Zefyras like this.
  6. Harleigh

Harleigh New Member

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:(devil)(devil)(devil)(devil):rolleyes::rolleyes:(sh)(peek)

Zefyras and Shleeps like this.
  7. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Im going to claim channel 4... 50% of the server is for the low AP beaners :D

Zefyras likes this.
  8. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Sounds like a challenge to me, at least until I get zerged.

Harleigh likes this.
  9. Trend

Trend New Member

Asking for the server to rise up as a whole to fight it is one thing asking the GMs to intercede is another. Gitgud or gitout. These guys have to create their own content, that's how this game works.

This isn't like retail. Guild wars hardly break out at any large scale because people aren't grinding for ungodly amounts of time and they aren't doing it together and the majority of time people see each other is at boss fights and most people don't enjoy fighting at them for obvious reasons(lag and people are there for gear). The changes in the rates from retail make places like sausans rather useless for the majority of the userbase after the first few hours on a character. The epic fights that many of us enjoyed between guilds over grind spots and griefing just do not have the opportunity to occur here thus things like this must happen to keep things fresh. If you don't like this then come up with an event of your own on another channel, host an event, get the GMs to sponsor it with prizes, organize it create some kind of content. Don't just complain.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    meehass, Griffeth, Animas and 2 others like this.
  10. nia

nia New Member

Must be April Fools, right?

11. Azn

Azn New Member

Oh no I don't wanna PvP in a PvP game!

Foxx likes this.
  12. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I don't quite understand what the problem is.
    I really hope you are aware that they have no right to claim the channel for themselves. The channel is open to everyone, if you're uncomfortable with the situation, gather enough players and wipe them out :)

Zefyras, Lareldal, Shleeps and 7 others like this.
  13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Worse part is that I can see the two sides that have emerged from this post and they are both right.
    This is an example of how to re-evaluate what you have written before posting instead of behaving like most humans do when they feel like something unfair is happening to them, they starts throwing shaite (and eventually stones) at the appropriate party involved (sometimes parties not even related to the situation but that's humans for you) and make their own temper tantrum just to see if they can make things worse overall. Next time @Foxx I advise you to think about whether your reply will help the situation or just make you look like a troll before posting something that does nothing but bully someone elses opinion.

Once again this is not helping out at all just trollish speech for "look I know how to behave like an arse", I get that you feel like this is a bad post members of said Guild but to have the amazing lack of foresight to "Claim" an entire server channel as your private playground and warning everyone else that if they go to channel 1 they will be killed repeatedly without expecting a reaction from the community is quite explanatory when as audience you read the posts your Guild has replied with so far. Very bullying and not at all forthcoming to the original posters concern, all you needed to do was say the most obvious thing which is that the "official" game revolves around the Trading system as well as the Guildwars that are a direct line towards nodewars also in league with the Trading system, however as it is on this server there are no real reasons to engage in nodewars or Guildwars for that matter because the system does not support the Trade system that makes all the PvP actually worth it which means that the only reason to have a PvP experience is for bragging rights and basically that is exactly what the Guild in question was loudly proclaiming: "We want more PvP, come and challenge us on channel 1"

So besides the terrible way they answered the original post they have a right to proclaim whatever they want to but it is another thing if they can actually live up to it although I believe that no more than 10 people gathered on channel 1 could defeat the Guild in question :p

As I said to begin with I get the original post as well as it is in nobody's interest if Guilds in this community just start deciding what parts of the world and servers they will allow other players in so if you just happen to begin an account here on GamezBD you would have to wait until whatever Guild's homecountry (ruling whatever part you wanna adventure in) has gone to bed or face constant Player Killing's against you making the gaming experience shaite so it is good that the person who made this post reported it as a concern but it is also not up to the staff to intervene when the Guild does nothing but proclaim something loudly, if the Guild followed up with say killing everyone trying to enter or leave any town or city then hell yeah there should be intervention however as it is now the worrying replies are actually from the Guild as I said already all they needed to do was just answer in a nice kind and constructive way then this would not seem like the Guild is full of trolling arses (I said seem like).

micro, Noyah and RevelationsOn like this.
  14. Foxx

Foxx New Member

This is an example of someone falling for the memes. Don't be this guy.

Also it sounds like you've never heard of what FML does. Welcome to New Edan.

15. Proto

Proto New Member

[​IMG]

This is a game with quite a bit of sandbox in it. That means you got your good guys, your bad guys, and people get to choose how they want to play and its largely up to us to create our own content / strife within the world to keep things interesting. If you want to look over your shoulder expecting death at any moment by random FML members that are out looking for blood... head to Channel 1 and take a risk at having some fun. That's all there is to it.

Channel 1 is ours. Please bring the entire server and fight us if you don't like it.

Zefyras, Harleigh and Foxx like this.
  16. exoqqen

exoqqen New Member

If i had the time to gear up i would definitely grind at Ch1 just for the fun of it.
    Are there other activities you allow players to safely do besides boss hunting? Like gathering (i guess not) or afk horse riding etc

Harleigh likes this.
  17. Harleigh

Harleigh New Member

imo just dont go over and try to steal someones sheeps or try to take their rock pile at pilgrims haven, idk about my guildies but i just expect people to be a bit more respectful, you should be ok id say test out the waters for gathering.

Idk about horse riding...

18. Shleeps

Shleeps New Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    adRocZ likes this.
  19. Whiteghost

Whiteghost New Member

Who cares? They are just a bunch of weeb millennials trying to get attention. Betacucks like that just want to be noticed senpai

20. Kayto

Kayto New Member

Wouldn't surprise me, if OP is one of them just for attention... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.