1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Forest in Turmoil

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Kujissa, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Kujissa

Kujissa New Member

Bug Name:
    Forest in Turmoil
    Bug Description:
    Hullo. I got stuck twice, while on horse, trying to complete the quest Forest in Turmoil. Its a chain black spirit quest. Upon trying to enter the area North above Tooth Fairy Cabin my horse froze mid motion and a restart of the game etc did not fix it. I had to rescue back to Olivia. I ran all the way back over, through Archer Guard Post. Just south of it my horse froze again and I had to rescue again. Ive never had this issue happen before. At a certain spot before reaching the end of the quest my horse just froze with me on it. The first time it happened after I went to character select and reentered the game, I was no longer on my horse but standing inside it in the middle. I was not able to mount or move.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I did not notice anything other than the fact that it only seemed to happen while entering a certain part of the map, I described this area of the map above. In more detail I was to the right of the Fadus Habitat the second time and the first time I was just north of the Tooth Fairy Cabin Owner. It did not matter whether I entered from the south or the north I still became stuck before fully coming to the quest completion area. Please let me know if I can provide any other details you feel may assist you.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its client side blocking, some story quests miss in ur completed list, once u done it client will auto allowed to move in this sectors.