1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Free Kill In PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by DenBagus, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenBagus

DenBagus Banned

IGN : Hardith
    And IGN : Yowqd
    Aion0012.jpg
    Aion0011.jpg
    Aion0010.jpg
    Aion0009.jpg

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

You're pretty late with this, not that we accept edited screenshots, but nonetheless, offender has long been taken care of.

3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/pvp-all-free-kill.225145/
    A player that barely logs to play 2-3h per week, has to waste his/her 20-30min to record&upload when things like that happens. Police is the first one who SHOULD monitorize everything for civilians' safety, it's their right to enjoy the life (game) without too many itches. Nobody can say to someone, as nowhere is written, "you're not allowed to complain about players misbehavior if you don't want to report". Things have been reported privately and always done privately, BUT situations like that continue to happen even though reports were made in any sort of way. No warning/annoucement were made in game just to say "hey i'm watching you" to let these kind of things stop (as old AMs made for ffa and other things, it was effective).
    I'm sorry for the off topic thing, i've read we won't be allowed anymore to use stigmas+10 within the next update. Nice! In the meanwhile lots of people are using them without being punished. Using skills from 3min cd to almost 2min, when is supposed not to, is fair play? SAME for "Temperance" (30k hp) candy.
    @Luff NO snide insinuations (passive aggressiviness? o_O i'm sorry if i seem aggressive for you, never been my intention), just saying what happens/ed. (wave)

Honey, Picex and mckiko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.