1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Is litterally Shutting Down my PC

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by RayDHD, Jul 6, 2020.

1. RayDHD

RayDHD New Member

Bug Name:
    Game Is litterally Shutting Down my PC
    Bug Description:
    A complete shutdown and restart occures while playing this game. This issue started occurring when I played on july 5th and continued through a new update today july 6. I donated to this server. I expect it to run without destroying my pc. I can't play without the game shutting my computer down. I have a super high end gaming pc. Enough power to run 2 of these pcs and my computer is not overheating. Its a Gamezbd issue that just recently started occurring and I would appreciate it if focus was turned to this issue as I and some other players have reported this happening recently as well. For them, it was more near the beginning of the month.

I cant tell you whats causing it, but I am currently grinding at gahaz, like ive been doing for about a week. The crashes/shutdowns occured after purchasing 4 bird pets and tiering them to 3. That is the only difference on my account. BTw these birds are bugged as hell. Who knows if they are actually shutting down my pc.

Also let me add I only have a shutdown when engaging enemies. The birds have a looting issue. They get stuck sometimes, hovering over elites. These are the only times ive been crashing. The new bird pets, grinding at gahaz where the birds get stuck and dont loot. It could either be the birds completely breaking this game or a recent change in the games code. Either way, please fix this asap. I didnt donate to sit on my ass and play a different game lol
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

You need investigate what additional software is used on pc, possible it conflict.