1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAion FAQ

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Alente, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

GamezAion FAQ

Jeez talk above majorly overdue for a rewrite!

~General~

1. What are the rates of this server?-Exp: 200x, Drop: 75x, Quest: 50x, Kinah: 100x, Gathering: 200x, Crafting: 200x, and Abyss Points: 10x

2. What's the difference between Siel and Lumiel?-Siel: Skills & Stigma Auto Learn with NO Stigma System (All Stigmas).
    -Lumiel: Skill Auto Learn & No Stigma Auto Learn with Stigma System.

3. What version is the server on?-Version 4.5.x.x

4. What is VIP? And who can I trade to?-VIP allows you to trade items that Non-VIP can’t along with increasing rates (XP/Drop/AP/etc). VIP can trade to VIP and Non-VIP. Non-VIP cannot trade to VIP or other Non-VIP.

~In-Game~

1. Why am I getting “You cannot access from this IP (22)”?-It means you are banned. Make a ban appeal and find out why.
    -Ban Appeal Information: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/introducing-new-ban-appeal-system-88983/

2. It’s saying “You are already connected (7)”, what do I do?-Wait about 20 seconds and then sign back in. This usually occurs when you get disconnected and you are attempting to reconnect.

3. My ping is really high, is there a fix for this?
    - You can try software such as Battleping or WTFast as this may improve your routing to the server.
    -Guide: [Guide] Lower ping with Battleping.
    -Link: Leatrix Latency Fix : WoW Tools & Utilities : WoWInterface AddOns

4. Can you fix this bug please?
    -Bugs must be reported to our developers via the Official Bug Report thread.

5. How do I repair my client?
    -Run the NCsoft launcher (Aion shortcut in your main Aion folder) and click on "File Repair"

6. I traded and got scammed but no proof. Can I get my items back?
    -Nope, without screenshots or video proof we cannot replace your items.

7. I cannot trade other players my items, help?
    -You need to download and input the new items.pak in your aion folder.
    You can find it here: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/1739025-post.html

8. How do I check whether there's a GM online or not?
    -Type .gmlist in the game. It will show you a list of online GMs.

9. What is the command to dye my armor and does it cost kinah?
    -To dye your armor you use .dye and it costs 10mil kinah.

10. There is a player I cannot target, what do I do?
    -Whisper a GM and let them know the person is unable to be targeted.

11. Why can’t I trade Arbiter or some other items?
    -You need to be VIP in order to trade those items. You can obtain VIP through the item shop on www.gamezaion.com

12. I got called a hacker, will I get banned?
    -Users are only banned with substantial proof. If you're not doing anything wrong then you should be fine.

13. I am trying to turn in a quest but it won’t let me click complete?
    -Some quests are bugged and some aren’t. Best thing to do is report the quest via the official bug report thread.

14. I need to know where a certain item drops, where do I look to find out?

-Go to Aiondatabase.net – Best source for that.

15. Can a lower level weapon be fused to a higher level weapon (vice versa)?
    Yes as long as the higher level weapon is the weapon on top when fusing.

~Account~

1. It’s saying my login and password is incorrect?-Make sure you are only using the GamezAion Launcher, not NCsoft launcher.
    -Download link: http://gamezaion.com/Gamez Aion Installer.exe:

2. Can you change my password for me? -No, staff will never ask for your password or information.

3.How come I have donated, but not received any credits?-If your credits have not been received within 24 hours you will need to contact the company you donated through (Payment Wall / SuperRewards) Chances are they are holding your funds due to fraud checks and would like more information from you. Contact with purchase reciept and it should be done faster.

4.Can I vote on more than one account?-No, Voting on more than one account results in a ban.

5. How do I change my password?-Link: Welcome to Gamez Aion - Aion Private Server

~Forums~

1. Is the server down?-Use this thread for all server related questions.
    -Thread:http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/official-server-reboot-thread-77172/

2. How do I get VIP on the forums?
    -VIP is obtained by leaving staff under honorable conditions or by special occasion such as an admin event.

3. What do I do If I need to link a picture for proof?
    -Please use tinypic.com or sign up for a photobucket account and upload your pictures there. Please try not to use your facebook account or imageshack.us. imgur.com also works.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.