1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Gathering] Wheat_possibly solved

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by loboram, Jan 21, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    [Gathering] Wheat
    Bug Description:
    At the moment it seems that all Wheat crops (Not from player Farms), in the Game-World aren't showing up for gathering. I have just been to Illiya Island, FAR away from where you'd expect the Wheat to have already been picked, and there is NO other players here, but I cannot find a single gatherable Wheat plant.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. rockettscience

rockettscience New Member

AFAIK wheat isn't gatherable outside of personal farms and worked nodes. It's not even listed on SomethingLovely's map.

3. loboram

Then this is a completely new development, since there are SEVERAL wheat farms in the game-world still. Just like ALL other crops grown by NPC-famers in the game-world, it used to be quite simple to find wheat where it is still present all around the different NPC-farms, AND of course gather it just like any other crops that are still available

4. rockettscience

rockettscience New Member

There are a multitude of posts found by searching Google on the very absence of manually gatherable wheat. The databases list the ways of obtaining it: by worker node or planting it on a personal farm. If you still think it's a Gamez thing, go check retail.

5. loboram

Once again I am going to have to point out that I was not aware of this development...I rarely get my information about GamezBD directly from the Retail-BDO sites...Although I guess that I should start to take whatever is being said about BDO as a reality, since GamezBD are mirroring that version more and more literally, unfortuantely :(