1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gear??

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Benr09, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Benr09

Benr09 New Member

I see right?? I only can get gear with real money or voting? the abyss one? ?

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Real money?:) this is funny. As about gear u get a starter gear, abyss one, if you want a better you have to vote for a long time.

3. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

lol xD
    if you mean donating then yes you can. Voting, ofc you can. Abyss, You can buy Principal, arb stuffs and these stuffs is not that bad really. Most of the players especially the new one, uses this set as starter gear. :)

4. Benr09

Benr09 New Member

Yes starter gear but i dont see npcs ingame for buying the gear the abyss one 75er and only for voting gear?? lol

5. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

The high end gear is not available in game. The only way to get it is either by voting for credits to buy it on from webshop, or donating money to get credits for buying the items on webshop. Only if you want the easy part. But if you want to get the high end gear little by little, you could do trades in game, save credits from voting and trade it to make it grow :)