1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Golden Dag Event

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by wogaboga, Aug 4, 2017.

1. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

the server has taken a huge hit in the last week and most players who have money arent buying anything off market and most the server is just afk players so people trying to upgrade can't buy the things they see or like because what they farm doesn't sell and only thing that sells is mem frags and those will make you want to quit playing real quick every couple or every time it bugs having to drop quest and log out once you get back into game having to do same again ect till you give up on it and we seemed to be doing very well after last event you guys did until updates killed server market because mobs everywhere bugging and restarts were pretty far and few between to even fix this issue which only helped the people afk collecting pearls not the players who are playing and getting so tired of all but one or two ogres being bugged or golems you take a pick the mobs bugged til noone really played so all the people with money just faded away i blew 16+bil on bs items to help people out and keep players i knew were listing items and tried to keep market going but i ran out of money sold all my pens on market and started over to see what the normal players are going through and this is a mess as of right now so please please get US some kinda event so we can have some money out there for the people who play every day and cant buy things off market i mean just take a look we have 130+ tree belts 30+ogres 17bassi ect ect items which never stayed on market now just dont sell at all and they used to get sniped moments after going up and for the most part everyone would spent there money on this but just dont have money i brought 10 people from retail with me here and all quit on me because this last mob bug and scrolls issue which im sure your working on but on a good note i have five more new players but they are having same issue they cant upgrade things because mem frags and monsters bug if you farm more than 20min in a area sorry to ramble on i LOVE this server and it is killing me to see it like this i play 12-16+hours a day on here and if i cant make money something is wrong and i blew all my money trying but hasn't worked so now i come to you

Hyukiii and Chosenmage like this.
  2. Aza

Aza Proficient

Amen.

wogaboga likes this.
  3. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

I'll have to agree.

A simple solution would be making mobs drop more money or make the trash trade-in items be worth like 10 times more, so that people would actually have the power to buy something. This would make people go more for buys and try enchanting as opposed to just sit and farm solo and nothing else.

Also, if trading was active it would help alot.

4. PhoenixX

PhoenixX Banned

People aren’t buying anything because the infinite silver exploit has been fixed, so money loss is permanent now.

Notice how the people, the same people, who were getting TRI/TET/PEN accessories are no longer in game or have stopped enchanting, there’s a reason for that.

Also, this server is going to be wiped when the beta ends so that discourages a lot of people from playing hardcore, including myself - I am going to play GW2 until this server wipes, I’ve reported all the bugs I can do my job as a beta tester is done.

5. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

if you have checked out pls dont respond this would be for the many who play daily and are still finding bugs which there are many that require money and market working most exploits we dont post on forums if they are crazy they go to dev or gm and many still exist and if we don't want these to reach on release then silver events and money has to flow into players so we can retest cause there were still many acouple of use have found that we haven't reproduced because money we didn't have silver for thanks again and hope to see you on release phoenixX for some pvp or grinding

6. PhoenixX

PhoenixX Banned

Don’t presume to know what I have and haven’t done. I am still working on fixing bugs with the dev team making sure they get as much info as possible.

This event is not needed.

7. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I don't promise anything but I will see what can be done.

8. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

ty very much and your response