1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guild quests (Гильдийные квесты)

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Maiden7, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Maiden7

Maiden7 Banned

Dear server administration, in connection with the inability to complete the guild quests, I appeal to you.
    All Guild quests are taken on all channels, and it turns out that if the quest takes 7 hours, many guilds take a quest in advance (just 5 mobs) and this quest does not take others 2-5 hours, or even more. Please solve this problem, please, it should not be, there are many guilds and one quest. Give the opportunity to take quests on each channel. Or reduce the time allotted for execution.

(Уважаемая администрация сервера, в связи с невозможностью выполнения гильдийных квестов, обращаюсь к Вам.
    Все Гильдийные квесты берутся на все каналы, и получается, что если на квест отводится 7 часов, многие гильдии заранее берут квест ( всего то 5 мобов) и этот квест не взять другим 2-5 часов, а то и больше. Просьба решите пожалуйста данную проблему, так быть не должно, Гильдий много а квест один. Дайте возможность на каждом канале брать квесты. Или уменьшите время отведенное на выполнение.)
    Заранее спасибо.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry, but I am not entirely understanding your question/request...As far as I know there are no problems with guild quests...is it one specific quest you are talking about?

3. Maiden7

Maiden7 Banned

Let Kolka read he understands.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

In that case I believe that you would need to make a Private Message directlky to Kolka, which you can do by mouse-over your forum-name at the top of the window, and choose "Conversation".

This is just a post in the forum, so it is up to any player to answer, if you want it to be only for kolka then I suggest making a PM in the future :)

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its not a bug.