1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hack or Wrong update ?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by alextothex, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alextothex

alextothex New Member

Hey haven't play since ~1 month so i decided to update my client and try the 3.0
    When i log into my account i got all my items removed, and i wanted to know if its because the update or if i just got hacked.

EDIT : My APs got removed too i was near 5 STARS

thx for answers...

IGN :Arvo

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

make sure ur even logged into the right server, some people log the wrong one where they had a test char ages ago ;P

stuff gets deleted when ur inactive for 6-7 months or so, so thats not ur case

there was no AP reset in the past month, though i cant imagine someone spending it to the point that u have 0 left, doesnt sound likely

edit: btw the requirements for ranks go WAY up every day so the lowest u could be is rank 1. as long as ur that or above ur fine

3. alextothex

alextothex New Member

I'm on the right server wich is Siel.
    I'm inactive since 1 month.
    My AP was 10M + Star4, now rank3 with 300k AP.
    ALL my items are gone.
    All donations I've made (which is like ~100€ in total if I remember correctly) spent on items are gone too.
    I can't change my account password on GamezAion.com, but I can log-in trough this website like before.
    I am the only one who knows my PW and I don't have any family members who have access to my account.
    So, what can I do if I am a victim of a Hacker ?
    I have spend so much time and money (to keep your server alive and have fun with your community) on this game.. and I just don't want to stop playing with you guys.
    So please just do something for me.

PS: Can you find the IP which was connected on the last month? Like an History of IPs which are used to connect into my account..
    I mean there is a way to know if I got hacked or not.. ?

A lot of thanks in advance ~Alex

4. Frostie

Frostie Mew :3 Forum Legend

If you were hacked then it's no one's fault but your own and no items will be restored. (Refer to the server rules if you don't believe me) As for the Ps, Unlikely. If you have further questions about this feel free to pm Me or any other AM here on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.