1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hatcheloy's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hatcheloy, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Hatcheloy

Hatcheloy New Member

Name:
    Gef Andrei Gemora Dela Cruz
    Philippines
    Spoken Languages:
    English and most Especially Tagalog our mother tongue.
    Forums' Knowledge:
    Banning the person who against the rules, Performing some Forum event to give players some fun.
    Explain One Rule:
    Voting on multiple accounts is strictly prohibited and being caught doing so will result in a ban of every account owned by you.
    These Rule show's that Person who use multiple accounts will get ban.
    to many Players of gamezaion using these, and i saw there's to many afk during Casemate because they only getting credits, many people using dual stat or this what we could multiple account to get only credits. after that GamezAion staff find the way to solve this problem and they solved this by getting the Credits is God Casemate.
    How will you help us?:
    I will help our gamezaion Community by doing some observing some player who using bug,Cheats, and Etc..
    I'm applying as Forum moderator not because i wan't to be a famous but to help the gamezaion to be a enjoyable again.

cocosul likes this.