1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Healer in search of a Legion/CrossFaction

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by xDeafhavana, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDeafhavana

xDeafhavana New Member

Hey there~

Not sure if i should post this in elyos discussions or legions section but here goes~

After a few hours of diggin up on posts about the server and how things are done around here i came to the conclusion that as a healer class you really need a group or a Legion.

Past information on my level of skills:

First healer class i veplayed was back on lineage 2 c1 i played bishop class as the years went by we had cardinal. Then i made a resto shaman on vanilla wow. And after that on every single mmorpg i would join be it Rift be it guild wars be it star wars i always made a healer class.

I ve also got experience on retail aion with a cleric as well as a slinger class. Although after the servers went dead on gameforge there was a new server where most of the people on EU joined.

I would like to ask/apply if there are any ongoing legions that are in need of healers or chanters(can play both) and either elyos or asmo i don't really mind the faction even tho i heard asmodians get zerged more tho that would be great cause i always loved mass pvp and being outnumbered. Makes a healer class have more fun in mass pvp :)

So thats all from me for now hopefully i get to meet a good legion or some people to show me around :)

Thanks in advance:love:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.