1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by MrAddison, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAddison

MrAddison New Member

My name is Addison.
    And I love Aion!
    But it seems that I cannot actually find a home/guild/couple of friends to tag along with and have a good time playing inside Aion!
    I've been logging on everyday, looking for that one guild/couple of friends to be with.

That's not working out to well for me.
    So, I thought to myself "Hey wait a minute! I bet I could find something in a Aion Private Server!"
    So here I am on Gamez Aion, hoping I could pick this up, have some fun, and have myself play this long-term!

I'd like to ask you one thing though,
    How was it for you when you first started playing Gamez Aion? Do you have friends now and will I possibly find some friends to play with soon?

2. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Hey ! :3

Do you happen to play on Lumiel by any chance apparently? Could explain why you have not met many people to play with.
    If you're on Siel, you should check the Legion Section, there are several fresh legions waiting for new players to join!

Siel:
    Elyos Legion Section
    Asmodian Legion Section

Good luck ♥

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.