1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved HELP ME GUIX

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Lettlegirl, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lettlegirl

Lettlegirl New Member

I from in asmo side my account had a lot of item so i decide to make my account elyos side.
    Then i put my item on the warehouse after that i delete all of my asmo character.
    Then when i create a elyos side character i go to the warehouse then i talk to the warehouse manager when i open only the 1billion kinah left the all item was gone.
    sir can you help me how to bring back my all item again please.

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I have to tell you that you lost items once you deleted the last character from your account. And I tell you honestly that there is no way to recover them.

3. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Sad story

4. Lettlegirl

Lettlegirl New Member

5. lockon16

lockon16 Getting there

it only work in dual server with 2 races,, but lumiel is gone so there's nothing you can do but to start again

6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

As mentioned by the previous posts above, there is no way to recover your items. If you wanted to transfer then you should have asked someone you know who has a dual race account and have him/her transfer all your stuff to the opposite faction. However, the both of you will be needing VIP status. Well, it would really be a hassle to transfer.

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.