1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help me to earn and learn more! :D

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by JasperJazz, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasperJazz

JasperJazz New Member

Hello my fellow Elyos Aion gamers! :smile:

I just want you to know that I came back here for a reason which is to play Gamez Aion and learn again.
    In order for me to learn and play again efficiently, I need any companion or legion that can help me to earn not as that best items but as any valuable or good items. Help me farm, trade, craft or raid. :happy: So that when the time comes, I will help you as much as I can do so that you're legion can do better with my effort. :smile:

Note: Please respect this post because we're humans and I just want the interested legions only not the legions that can make myself down.

Thank you for all of your concerns and considerations. Good luck to all Gamez Aion Players. God bless you all. :wink:

3_thank-you.gif

2. Dante

Dante Proficient

ah some1 with the normal brain... cuz all ppl are about drama in legion lmao... I really wish u good luck and have as much fun as u can :) enjoy

1 person likes this.
  3. JasperJazz

JasperJazz New Member

Hmm. I see. I thought It can only be seen in television movies or series. Thank you for that Dan. I really wish you also a good good luck. :happy:

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u can earn easy acd set/ bm acces set/ and mitic sauro weapon +pvp acd fused! i m more that sure that no1 will help u with that so better to do it solo, is not hard just take 2\3 days deppend of your free time:). and u should say on which server u playing and which race :) GL!

1 person likes this.
  5. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    I will donate 100 dollars in your name for the donation shop if you write me an essay without using the letter "e". Why you deserve it, and what you can offer. I'm serious about this and am not trolling but you have to do the essay.

2 people like this.
  6. JasperJazz

JasperJazz New Member

Thank you for that suggestion. :lol: Actually, I really want to help any legion in this game in the way that they will also help me to improve and I don't have more free time especially my family counts on me every time I disappeared from their sights. But still, thank you! :joyful:

And to all Elyos Legions, PLEASE? HELP ME! :andy:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sure sir. When will you need it and what topic? :D ( I'm thinking now about how hard it is )

7. BeastiesDecoyAccount

I already said the topic. I will give you three days from this post. You must have a good essay, good grammar, and you can not use the letter "E" both capital and lowercase.

8. JasperJazz

JasperJazz New Member

What do you mean sir about that "Why you deserve it and what you can offer" ?

9. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

You cant do that essay as you have to put the title of the essay in on the paper and you used the letter "e" a few times in it.

10. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Ok, I'm a nice guy and Nick wants to keep his post count at 1666.
    That's why I'll post this for him.

Joseph you are so slow. Why would you even post that when I already said that I'll do it.
    -facepalm-

Yeah you wanna play this game?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  11. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

it actually is possible, he IS serious this time, and the topic of the essay would be: "why he deserves the money I am going to donate for him. Why does he deserve the help and gear? And in the thick of battle whY skills and experiences can he bring to the table to help his allies? Frankly why should I offer up MY hard earned money to help HIM get geared."

Get the essay right, and you get 100 bucks from Beastie. (only applies to Jasper Jazzhands)

The Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts.

silly Frix, that's not how you post D:

1 person likes this.
  12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Ok since Joe and Frix are mega nabs and could not carry out the simple task of appropriately relaying my message.*head smacks Frix and SirJoseph* I'll do it myself now that I have screenshotted my record 1,666 posts and can now say that I am evil plus 1000 and can add that to my hall of records at the Stronghold of House Beastie.

First of all this only applies to mr. jazziejazzerjazzyjazzingjasperiejazzerjaspereyjazzinglyjasperjazzhands, AKA JasperJazz.

Jasper said he needs help with gear and stuff or more accurately

n order for me to learn and play again efficiently, I need any companion or legion that can help me to earn not as that best items but as any valuable or good items. Help me farm, trade, craft or raid. :happy: So that when the time comes, I will help you as much as I can do so that you're legion can do better with my effort. :smile:

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'm gonna take Jasper up on his request and offer my aid. I am willing to give 100 U.S Dollars of my own hard earned money to go towards getting him geared with the latest and greatest donation gear. But he has to write me an essay. It must be 1000 words and it can not contain the letter "e", both capitalized and lower case. The essay must be about, why he deserves the help and the reward. What have you done or what are you planning to do JasperJazz, that will make me deem you worthy of receiving this reward. Why should I give you my hard earned money.

You also said you will help when the time comes. What help can you be? How good and effective will your effort be? If we're out and a group of bad guys comes at us to fight, what can I expect from you in the upcoming battle? Will you rally the troops, and lead our forces to pull an amazing victory from the jaws of defeat, or will you cower and fail like so many others have? How will you prove your worth so that everyone will see you as a positive and contributing member to the cause?

That is what I expect to see from you in your essay. I am serious about this and will post a pic of the money up either tonight or tomorrow morning. Jasper has 3 days to write the essay, and if he fails I will open this competition up to everyone else with some slightly modified rules. Jasper's time will start at midnight U.S Eastern time zone tonight(or morning technically) and like I said he has 3 days to do the essay.
    The challenge begins!

Also I would like to inform you all that Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts, and that Winter is coming. Have a nice day.

And it is possible to do the essay. You just need creativity.

2 people like this.
  13. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

What the f.uck?

No.

I don't consider you human. You are some form of insect that needs to be squished below some boot.

14. BeastiesDecoyAccount

[​IMG]

15. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Ok, that was the last time I did something for you. Die.

1 person likes this.
  16. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

what the hell did you even quote

17. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Why I dsrv 100 dollars and what I can offr for thm
    an ssay

What was so hard about that ?

18. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Not my fault you got into that silly quote/insult war with Joe, instead of accomplishing the original task. Now, away you go.

I'll tell you about it on Skype/

That's one way to do it, however that will cause the essay to be rejected. You must use proper spelling and grammar. I'll accept the occassional typo, but overall the spelling and grammar must be good. And can not do things such as "I dsrv th 100 dollars bcs" Nope, gotta use complete words. Time to bust out the thesaurus and the dictionary and find the words you need to complete this.

1 person likes this.
  19. JasperJazz

JasperJazz New Member

I'm kinda tired making replies. I'm sorry but I know that someone will oppose on me. You can see it. But never mind about it guys. :lol: I know that they will appear and they showed already to my own post. Thank you for all of your appreciation guys. :kewl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.