1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Help please.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Shinzuo, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinzuo

Shinzuo New Member

Hey guys, hope u doing well.
    Ok now my problem is when I choose the server it get stuck there and nothing happens.
    I'm a returned player.
    - I donwloaded the game using the ncsoft launcher and patched it using the gamez aion launcher as usual, the game version is 7.0

Help please, thanks. Screenshot_1.png

2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello, Since when you downloaded your aion?

3. Shinzuo

Shinzuo New Member

Thanks for answering but I already solved the problem, I just downloaded the whole game again and yah its perfectly working now.

Btw, If you could help me.. I need a guide if you have one about the stigma system, I don't know how to open the slots. lol I was so used to have all the skills XD I forgot how to properly play with the stigma skills.
    Thanks.

4. Primez

I'm glad that your client working fine now, stigma 6 slot is already opened Normal Stigmas(Green) slots 3x , Greater Stigmas(Blue) slots 2x and Major Stigmas(Gold) slot right click the stigma stone to equip. Two additional Normal(green) slot opens if you equipped all stigma stone at least +9 and Additional greater slot opens if you equipped all stigma stone +12. You can buy the [Event] Stigma Enchantment Stone
    and Stigma Box from the website http://gamezaion.com/page/shop/list/c/17/s/23 stigma enchantment stone can also obtain in game battlegrounds.

5. Shinzuo

Shinzuo New Member

Oh, nice, thank you for yor help!
    Now I have to keep playing.

6. Primez

You're welcome! closing, since the problem solved and the question has been answered. If you have a question/problem feel free to send me a pm or other staff members.
    And guides can be found here http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/guides.64/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.