1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help ...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by monoli480, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monoli480

monoli480 New Member

Hi, I've just come back to this server 3 weeks ago...

=> I'm asking a lot of questions about ''what to do after leveling 65.'':tongue:

I need your help, I'm a gladiator, lvl65, I have the basic stuff level 50.

-Can I directly go pvp? Without food, scrolls etc. (To collect AP and buy stuff a little better)
    -Increase my essencetapping/Aethertapping level?
    -Instance?

I'm a little lost...I need your help. I don't know anyone on this server, I haven't legion etc...

Thanks.

2. m00r3d00m

m00r3d00m New Member

Well you could try and find groups for DLR and that kind of stuff(Instances).Also do your crucible dailies,you can go out and pvp for AP,find a cool guild that will guide you.Mainly thats it.Also you could try farming some stuff.

3. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Well, first of all welcome to Gamez Aion! :3 Now about your questions.

Ofc you could go and try to go PvP but as there are a lot of zergs I don't recommend it to you x.x You would instanly die.
    Try to get your character geared by doing instances or doing daily/weekly quests in Katalam and Danaria (new maps). The reward of those quests gives you the chance to buy gear and other stuff.

Here are some guide which might help you in getting better gear.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-idian-depths-157457/
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide-starters]-how-get-pve-pvp-gear-148365/

You can also collect Mithril Medals and Platinum Medals (you can get those by doing quests) and buy by those medals and AP gear in Cloister Kaisinel. For some days now it's possible to get NCC gear in Kaisinel Academy by going into the arena and killing your enemy in the arena. Even if you lose you are getting Crucible Insignias and Courage Insignias. It just takes some time till you have enough to get your amount so you can buy your gear.

As I already mention, try to join some groups on LFG and do some instances like DLR. You can get Mythic weapons (drop rate is very low) and you get always 250 Kahrun symbols (you can buy the Kahrun set which is available in Sarpan).

It's pretty nice to have a legion because it's more funny than to be all alone >.<
    Check out our Legion selection, maybe you will find a legion which matches to you. :3
    Legions Section

I hope I helped you a little bit. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.