1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Horse Breeding - Unable to Cancel

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by 4tek, Apr 10, 2018.

1. 4tek

4tek New Member

Bug Name:
    Horse Breeding - Unable to Cancel
    Bug Description:
    When registering a horse for breeding I am unable to cancel and remove the horse from the breeding market.

I've tried switching channels, different characters, cancelling from different stables, restarting game, clearing cache files, and also deleting/changing skills - nothing works.

The bug began after the weekend update and remained after yesterday's server restart.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    At the Keplan Stable, register a male horse for breeding and select "Show only me". Go into the Breeding Market Menu, select My Registrations tab, select Cancel on the horse you would like to unregister from breeding. The Cancel button performs no action and the horse is stuck until you breed it.

Moxne likes this.
  2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

I believe they added timer/delay for when you register a horse for breeding but failed to work correctly.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank for report, it be fixed on nexu 707 update.