Loading...
  1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse capturing bug

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by canucoconot, Aug 2, 2020.

  1. canucoconot

    canucoconot New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2020
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Bug Name:
    Horse capturing bug
    Bug Description:
    horses need way too many sugar cubes and only have about 20% succes rate to get on. Retail was about 2/3 sugar cubes with 95% succes. Here it's 10+ sugar cubes with 20% succes rate. (not related to any UI updates, this bug has been here since January)
    How to reproduce/proof:
    when trying to capture a horse you have to give it sugar cubes, even with 10+ sugar cubes you most of the times get kicked and the horse runs off
     
  2. gamezacc

    gamezacc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2020
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    68
    Ive just reported the same bug, I hope more people will test it and confirm it
     
    canucoconot likes this.
  3. Chiclete

    Chiclete ꜱᴀᴄᴇʀᴅᴏᴛᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴊᴜᴊᴜʙᴀ ꜱᴀɢʀᴀᴅᴀ Staff Member Black Desert Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2019
    Messages:
    674
    Likes Received:
    239
    Trophy Points:
    158
    Location:
    Land of Ooo
    This bug exist since I got here back in 2018. :(
     
    canucoconot and gamezacc like this.
  4. pozzum

    pozzum New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Alabama, USA
    I can verify this is indeed a big bug and is ruining one of my favorite past times in game. It has a trickle down effect too since few horses are now captured and hence lower tiers are rarely sold on horse market making it impossible to do a breeding program for new players.
     
    canucoconot likes this.
  5. NinjaRivo

    NinjaRivo New Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2020
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    38
    I can confirm still exists as of August 3, 2020.


    A fix would be most appreciated.
     
    canucoconot likes this.
  6. Kolka

    Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    383
    Location:
    Criminal Camp
    We just tested on few horses, calculation is: 30% base chance + 20% sugar, so even with 0 training chance must be 50%. When u become Guru20 its adds 10% more.
    So possible its bug with some spot horse or location. Can u record video where u show exact place and how u tame horse and fail 10 time in arow to use sugar?
     
  7. Kolka

    Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    383
    Location:
    Criminal Camp
    I mean sugar bonus applied 1 time so no matter if u apply 10 sugar on one horses its will be anyway +20% chance.
     
  8. gamezacc

    gamezacc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2020
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    68


    heres an example its nto 10 fails in a row but it fails fairly often and we are making more vids on this topic
     
  9. Kolka

    Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    383
    Location:
    Criminal Camp
    Thats video where u failed 2 time and on 3rd time u success, its totally good.
     
  10. Kolka

    Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    383
    Location:
    Criminal Camp
    Moved to rejected.
     

Share This Page