1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse Taming

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by gamezacc, Aug 2, 2020.

1. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

Bug Name:
    Horse Taming
    Bug Description:
    When taming a wild horse you have to play the rope mini game, and afterwards mount the wild horse to mount it you need to feed it sugar cubes to increase your chance. Here come the tricky part on retail according to watched user guides and asking around 1-4 cubes is more than enough to mount the horse and bring it to your stable to finish the capturing. Altough on GameZ I have tried feeding the horse up to 20 sugar cubes and it still throws you off 8/10 times roughly. I think this is a bug and should be looked into if possible thank you for your time.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Catch a wild horse feed it either 1-4 cubes or try 10. Would have to be done multiple times since it can be rng and it lets you mount. Its possible to catch wild horses just the chance to mount it after feeding sugar cubes seems way to low compared to retail.

Thanks again

pozzum likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We just tested on few horses, calculation is: 30% base chance + 20% sugar, so even with 0 training chance must be 50%. When u become Guru20 its adds 10% more.
    So possible its bug with some spot horse or location. Can u record video where u show exact place and how u tame horse and fail 10 time in arow to use sugar?

3. Kolka

4. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

she recorded 3 attempts where she didnt get it that doesnt mean that she got it within 3, but then again players on retail with low skill level usually get it withing 1 attempt and forum posts even confirm no sugar is needed, ah its ok i give up you won

5. Kolka

1:55 - Try 1 - Fail
    3:20 - Try 2 - Fail
    4:50 - Try 3 - Success

Yes better give up cuz you start to lie and change true on fake just in goal to show that you right, where you wrong.
    As i said it was 3 attempt and 3tr was success. Yes its normal and how designed on BDO totally.