1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How can i recover my account?

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by dominic, Feb 22, 2017.

1. dominic

dominic New Member

Hello Ma'am/Sir, Good day, I am here to ask for help about my account. I forgot my password and can't access it even if i used my email, the gamezaion site requires me to ask for GM staff to assist me about this. (your request could not be completed, please contact GamezAION staff. [2]) This message always appear everytime. Please try to help me to recover my account here's my informations -IGN:Condemned/Assasin Collider/Gladiator. I hope you can help me about this asap. Thank you very much. Please response. Have a great day :)

2. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

@dominic
    Let's just wait for a HGM's response, hopefully they can help you out here or via private message.
    @lisveth @Purell

3. dominic

dominic New Member

Okay ma'am, Thank you. But it's already a month since i did this but still there's no reply for me :( how sad i am.

4. nightcrowler89

nightcrowler89 New Member

is there any way of recovering my old account i forgot my password and i cant recover it because the mail i had account was stolen when gamez aion acc got hacked and i lost them i dont care about the items i lost i just want to have access to my old caracters one is the one i have as a profile picture i can even confirm with pictures of me playing on those caracters for confirmation it was my account

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Follow the Guide from here>>
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/accounts-email-address-recovery.190528/
    And also, please resize your signature.

6. nightcrowler89

nightcrowler89 New Member

i cant acces that section of the forum

7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello!

Currently the Account Email Address Recovery service is temporarily disabled.
    I've forwarded your concern to the HGM. For now let's wait for her response.

Also, as what was mentioned above, please have your signature resized. The prescribed size is 500x200.

Have a good day!