1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How come the Kaldor map topic is closed? Can't we make a suggestions?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rcanz, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

I just want to post what i'm about to say about the thread:
    Then why the teleporters need to be removed? if they are afraid of the safe zones or guards..
    But if the teleporters are really needed to be removed because of that safes zones or guards.. and there is no fun.. maybe the placement of the asmo camp should be exchanged with the vielle's location..

Noyah has point, the camps purpose is to explore the map... but at least see the location of the camps.. how can ely explore the map.. where there is a great camp in the way... lol...

Im not complaining Noyah, just want to make Kaldor a better PVP map for all because that's not what I observed..

But anyway, that topic is already closed.. and I guess this will be closed too...

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

"The purpose of the camps was to encourage the players to play in the entire map and not in the same place all the time. And yet, it is not happening, not because of the map, but because once you are accustomed to play with guards around you it somehow becomes difficult to get rid of the bad habit."
    If you actually read what I said you wouldn't complain, again.
    "your suggestions will be taken into consideration". So far I have seen more complaints than suggestions, hence why I closed the thread. If you are willing to suggest anything regarding the new PvP map, my inbox is open.
    *Looking forward for your suggestions*

Iraddr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.