1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Install Problem How to fix this kind of problem?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jlamena123, Jun 17, 2018.

?

How to fix this?

1. I dunno

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I dunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes i know how to fix this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jlamena123

jlamena123 New Member

HOW TO FIX THIS THE LAUNCHER IS V2.2 JUST NEW DOWNLOAD GAMEZAION FROM TORRENT AND WHEN I TRY TO PLAY IT.. I OPEN THE LAUNCHER AND START THE 2 PICTURE BELLOW THE LAUNCHER IS LIKE THAT WHEN I'M TRYING TO START IT. AM/GM HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM ?

4.png 3.png 1.png 2.png

Maybe my PC is lack of Something ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The error appears when the files are corrupted or missing. I've uploaded the files for you, just make sure to follow the instructions.
    Click to download dbghelp.dll (32bit) - Go to your GamezAION folder and paste overwrite on bin32 folder
    Click to download CrySystem.dll (32bit) - Go to your GamezAION folder and paste overwrite on bin32 folder
    [​IMG]

Click to download dbghelp.dll (64bit) - Go to your GamezAION folder and paste overwrite on bin64 folder
    Click to download CrySystem.dll (64bit) - Go to your GamezAION folder and paste overwrite on bin64 folder
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you need my help through teamviewer.

jlamena123 and Kirnick like this.
  3. jlamena123

jlamena123 New Member

The file you want me to Download and paste are already there. But I download it and paste it again.

Sir.Am This Happen. When i paste the file. The way i follow you instructions is like. I Download the file in Bin32 (The dbghelp.dll & CrySystem.dll ) and move it in Bin32 File. But the file i download is already there so i paste it and replace it just the way you want me to do. And for the Bin64 I do the same thing maybe you want me to do just for Bin32 Because my PC is 32-bit ? . I try to download the game again. Maybe I'm the one who crash the game. Because when I download the game yesterday i open the Launcher fast but when the torrent checking the file i see something missing file the Downloaded file is 26gb only. Maybe that's why so i finish the download and try to open the launcher and the problem came up. ( sorry for my bad English I hope you understand it. I try to Re-Download the game.)

1.png
    2.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I know the files are already there, which is why I told you to paste overwrite. I would continue to upload the required files but I assume that once a file is fixed, there will be a problem with another file because it looks like your entire folder is corrupted. Keep me updated and let me know if you need my help through teamviewer.

jlamena123, Kirnick and midcrig like this.
  5. jlamena123

jlamena123 New Member

Ok i see. I just Re-download the game.