1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hystria & Kratuga Trash Loot Buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by worstlahn, May 16, 2020.

1. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

Can we please get a trash loot buff for Hystria and/or Kratuga? I don't have premium so when I use the desert portal it's RNG and I pray that I don't get Hystria because the money is awful there (including looking for a good rotation). 15K silver for trash loot which is nice but in 1 hour I only make about 1.5K. I know I'm not 300 AP (which is why I don't farm Star's End or Sycraia) so it's harder but compared to what people said before it's harder to gear up now, especially if you don't life skill. Kratuga feels awful too spending about 62 mil to go there but not even making the same amount as you spent to get there. I also feel like doing something like this could possibly even help with everyone that just AFKs for pearl profit as well. Nobody wants to grind for hours and get nothing in return. Also it feels like retail seems to be doing better than Gamez with drop rates as of late since the buffs went live.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

If you would be so kind and add a link for confirmation please, as well as a explanation about what you mean?

But I do get that the high-AP areas should have some form of reward, making them attractive areas to go, so hopefully we might get the Developers working on this, while we are waiting for the new big content update in the distant future.

3. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

Confirmation for what? My drop rates? I sold my gear to lifeskill which isn't much better but it's more consistent, unless you meant retail then unfortunately I can't help much with that, all I can say is that they recently did a permanent 50% drop rate buff (which I assume was to compete with private servers).

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well yeah, that is exactly what I meant, some kind of confirmation about the statement you made; "retail being better than GamezBD" (paraphrased).

If you had some statistics, some factual data to go on, then it would certainly make the developers try to make this a priority, or at least that is what I hope :)