1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i would like to have cash refund

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by kerols, Dec 24, 2020.

1. kerols

kerols New Member

hello there around 1 month ago i bought Naderr's Parchment from cash shop 3 of them cuz at this moment i didn't know that they will be there at pearl shop in the last update and now since they are on the pearl shop could i have my cash back cuz the fact thats every one can buy it now for pearl dosn't make me any speachil and that is just i wested my own cash on something that i didn't really us just bought it cuz i know it wouldn't exist on pearl shop ever . and you can look at my history that i just started playing the game like 3 month ago and i already love the game and charge from time to time when i see i can to support the game when i can . so can you kindaly give me back the cash i spent on Naderr's Parchment x3

2. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

it does clearly explain it on the webshop item: clearly says upload_2020-12-24_11-36-10.png

You can only get one from the quest - even if you do get a refund, you will be stuck with one, not 3. I have purchased 3 as well and i'm rather happy.

3. kerols

kerols New Member

oh wait so even if you bought them from peral shop you can't us more than one ?

4. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

Nope, read the item description.
    It says you can get a free slot from questing and the rest from Webshop.
    The warning is TO NOT BUY more than 3 as the maximum slots are 4 I believe.