1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Imperial Horse Delivery not giving silver

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by vebragas, Jan 10, 2018.

1. vebragas

vebragas New Member

Bug Name:
    Imperial Horse Delivery not giving silver
    Bug Description:
    Sold 10 or more horse to the Imperial Delivery and only got seals no silver
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Imperial Horse Delivery

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I had the same experience but someone listed this Bug not that long ago saying that he/she/it had received a tiny amount of the listed selling price so I am not so sure that I did not recieve anything at all, I might have received a very small amount but yes I did also think that I gained nothing and also got the seals as well.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you sure u not recieved? Cuz it sent to warehouse. So possible u check wrong place?

4. loboram

Well it stands to reason that the Imperial Horse Delivery does not work when you see this in the Horse Market: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/horse-market.212774/

So if it is at all not too much trouble could you please make certain that the Imperial Horse Delivery is working as it should?

5. Kolka

So come to npc, sell horse for imperial, then check warehouse silver, whats problem?

6. loboram

Already did and I am not receiving the amount I should have in Velia I sold a level 30 special horse that should have given me 2,5Million and I did not recieve that amount into my Storage, I only had about 1,3Million in the Storage which was about the same amount I had to begin with. But I will gladly try it out again if you are sure it is working as it should, however the amount of horses in the Horse Market would indicate that it does not.

7. Kolka

man we have ticket, u said no silver, now u talk about another things. If u gave another bugreports its need create ticket. If u see price not same , do 10 tests like u do before and check which difference on horse where in warehouse u obtain not same amount, possible its related grade or possible its death count/branding etc, anyway it is another not related tho this ticket problem, so as i said we spend 5 hours on sell horses and everytime on warehouse was sent silver, so this one tickets is rejected.

Villain and loboram like this.
  8. loboram

Alright now I have tested the issue and it is indeed true that I am recieving the correct amount of silver for a Tier 1 Horse of level 27, I will have to test it again with a 30th level higher Tier horse though but so far it does seem to working quite well.
    Just wanted to add that I did not start a new thread or meant to be rude towards you since I did check my Storage of course I did this the first time it happened because I was expecting 2,5Million so that I could buy a little gear but I did not have that amount to buy gear for when I checked, also you do not have to be mean towards me because I thought -like the previous players making threads about this very same issue- that there was a bug lowering the amount of money gained from the Imperial Horse Delivery just like in the Trading part of the game where you only get 1/10th of the amount listed for all Trading items.
    I am glad and appreciate that you took time personally to check it out but once again there really is no need to be so aggro towards someone when they think that it is a real problem m8, in any case I thank you for your time and effort and I consider that this thread is closed at least until I get to test it with a much higher Tier horse and at maximum level as well.

9. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

The problem seems to appear in low tiered horses. Wasn't expecting someone would actually imperial trade a T1...

10. loboram

Well if you had read the previous message you would have known. I said that the first time I realized that this might be a bug was when I sold a T2 Courser level 30 horse worth 2,5Million to buy some gear for in Velia and when I went to the Storage to check why I had not received the money in Gold Bars or Cash on my character there was only 1,3Million there which was about the same amount I had to begin with hence the report and inquiry.