1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Imperial Horse Delivery

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by loboram, Mar 4, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    Imperial Horse Delivery
    Bug Description:
    As I have said now many times before; The Imperial Horse Delivery selling price listed is NOT what you get when you sell a horse through it. NOW all new and improved bug report WITH proof! See for yourselves, this might be the reason everyone else is using the Horse Market instead.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Mine works fine when I imperial trade T7s and T8s with premium. I actually get more than what it is showing me. I honestly would just exchange those T6 horses and below for another horse and breed them to get a higher tiered horse.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know this is an issue since this error has been reported by several players on different occasions I have even had GamezBD Staff tell me that it works just fine if I test it with 10 or more horses, but as you can Clearly see in these Screenshots it is Not working as stated or intended since either the Imperial Horse Delivery is giving me an extraordinary price label on the horse I want to sell or not actually paying me the amount promised, so I do not quite understand your comment to this post?

Even the "normal" selling of mounts in the Stable is bugged as the amount shown as the selling price is but a fraction of what you actually receive just like the first post the Stablekeeper is lying to you about how much he is going to pay you for your horse.
    Proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/AW8Cm

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for report

loboram likes this.