1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

jameskiller2017's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by jameskiller2017, Dec 25, 2016.

1. jameskiller2017

jameskiller2017 PRETTY--LIKE-MY-MOM

Name:
    Chinnka
    Philippines
    Online Time:
    6 to 10 pm
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    I Speak tagalog,bisaya,english but i will try to spoke other languages so i can communicate other people or players.
    Game Playing Experience:
    Hmmm. I've already played aion since 2.0 and so many struggle that i experience because its been a long time and its been 5.0 now , I've followed aion since that day. I experience temporarily banned because of shortcut in race event and im sorry for being abused for the event.
    How can you help our server?:
    I will help the server to counter the struggle of the many players in this server and be a good am to our players so that i can help the others that what would be there questions and i will answer it. I will acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game. I will give a warning to those who will broke the rules and regulations in the game, and those who have warning and he/she again her/his failure i will banned him/her permanent. That's all ,Thank you <3

Merry Christmass AM, staff and the Head of this game <3
    Once again Thank you <3 :* Have a nice day a head and take care always and Godbless you all :D

uchihacally0, choyechoco and Miljee like this.