1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jujuba's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Jujuba, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Name:
    Julio
    Brazil
    Spoken Languages:
    Portuguese (100%), English (90%) and Spanish (55%)
    Forums' Knowledge:
    Highly Experienced. I've been working with forums since 2004~2005, back when Ragnarök Online was a boom. I've experience with phpBB, IPB, XenForo, myBB... I've been Moderator at Cronus-Emulator, FansRO, LegendsBR and many others.
    Explain One Rule:
    You may be punished if you harass someone being racist, sexist or offensive in any way. You may NOT engage or organize any kind of groups that are based or encourages hate against race, ethnicity, nationality, class, caste, religion, belief, sex, gender, language, sexual orientation...
    How will you help us?:
    I'm always trying to help the community providing some assistance with technical issues and game informations. But I could provide more, helping managing the community, translating patches to other languages, assisting with graphics to events and such since I'm a Graphic Designer. Could also help improving our updates by trying to add the Portuguese Translation to new Build Versions, since we mostly get the English/Korean versions only. I do have some knowledge when it comes to Black Desert, Forums and Discord, and I'm interested in participating on GameZ team to help as needed.

Gloomie, Puffery, Visoral and 7 others like this.