1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kisk Destroy Command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alocin, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Little suggestion,
    since i've noticed that every time you use a kisk in a map and you enter in any portal, once you're dead in that portal-event, it will force you to use kisk and obelisk resurection only. On this way you're even forced to leave the event (in those where Elemental Stone of Resurection or Chanter/Cleric/Bard resurection skill don't work) making you and your team lose/decrease the opportunity to win and enjoy the game.
    Apart the fact if it's just a bug or not, i'd like to suggest to implement/activate a command that destroys the own casted kisk, because it doesn't allow you to put another kisk even if your kisk's CD is expired (so you have just to wait the full time of the kisk duration).

Silloubaby likes this.
  2. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Do you mean that the cd should be reset upon breaking the kisk?

3. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

no, for example if your kisk lasts 2h, and your kisk's CD (Reuse Time) is 30min, then even if passes 30min you will not able to put another kisk...so you're forced to wait the 2h before it self expire

4. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Yeah, that's the current situation. You suggested to be able to break the kisks so you can "free" your rez point for events. But what about the cd time? What's your suggestion about that? It should reset upon breaking?

5. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

never mentioned the "Reuse Time", and no...nothing to do with that.

6. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

That's why I am asking. Because if the time resets it will ruin the balance of kisking up in open world pvp. I mean... imagine kisking up, breaking, kisking up again, etc. But meh... ppl don't pvp like that anymore so I guess no harm done if sb can change kisk spot every 5sec since (unfortunately) we're not going back to that kind of pvping... :(

Joze likes this.
  7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Bump for this idea. Might help in future OW pvp...