1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Launcher: 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object, the application is terminating'

Discussion in 'Problems' started by joe28845, Aug 24, 2020.

1. joe28845

joe28845 New Member

I cannot open the game due to this problem with the client, I uninstalled re-downloaded the whole thing but still have this problem.
    I cannot change the setting to change the file directory as the clash forces me to terminate the launcher
    Things i tried:
    downloaded latest client
    Deleted GamezBDO files
    deleted ...AppData/Local/GamezBDO & ...AppData/Roaming/GamezBDO folders
    Turned off antivirus programs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/g7jykLg

2. joe28845

joe28845 New Member

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/
    I tried the common solutions but none of them are working, my windows update are the latest.

Edit: I downloaded the live client, the same problem persists, when i click settings the same message pops up and close the client

Edit2: Using the downloaded client, it shows 'the system cannot find the file specified, the application is terminating', i tried to set the file directory but the client crash whenever I click settings

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  3. Angmar

Angmar New Member

i got this issue any solution?

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Have you tried making a Forum search for: "Application Terminating" yet? Because it seems that some of the suggestions might have worked.

Perhaps you can find a solution there that helps, otherwise it would help greatly if you listed all the solutions you have already tried, from the multitude of solutions available in the "Common Errors and Solutions" section, linked in the signature right below this post text.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

That error can be result of no connect to patch server.
    Try open: http://play.gamezbd.com/launcher/launcher.xml
    If u cant open it, that 100% connect issue and contact internet provider and give them link and ask why cant reach that host.

loboram likes this.