1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LET Kaisenel Loose!!!!

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Roo, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Roo

Roo Guest

I wanted to express my contempt for the disregard for mine and the hard work of others in collecting all the transformations. The time consuming tedious task and the disappointment felt during the period uncertainty when combining contract legendary and above meant you Send log and lose everything you just paid for. Credits just washed down the drain wasted. However it was all worth when you got the one transform you were looking for, that one that would take your game to the next level. Many of you arestill on the hun for those, but not to worry you will get there. But, for the select few that pushed forward through fail after fail and post after post, and finally got Kaisenl congrats!
    Sadly the transformation is disabled, Something most of did not realize on our quest to acquire it. I would like to put a petition here to release Kaisenel, to let him loose! Free Kaisenel! I would like to set him free type "FREE", if you are a hater and would like it kept out of game please jump..... I mean type "LOCK". Everyone has goal of being the BEST, whats the BEST without Kaisenel?

Nehal and gunman like this.
  2. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

i think it wise to Lock it forever .
    that xform also considered game breaking stuff ncsoft has ever made.

3. Blankspot

Blankspot New Member

yeah... I agree

4. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

As a normal player too, I think this transformation should be removed from the game, starting with NA. It's just to good to let it loose...
    For now, we don't have plans to enable it. Legendary ones + UDT should be enough.