1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's make use of the whole map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yorouichi, Apr 7, 2019.

1. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

I was just thinking that it would be nice if we could use the whole map as a pvp area and not bounded by the current area in Outpost. Instead of having to use flight from each bases and get teleported to Outpost, why don't we have a PvP portal in each bases and get teleported out to the map in random places. Like somewhat like the PK mode right now. Excuse my awesome MSPaint expertise here. but I was thinking that these will be the places where the factions get ported out.

upload_2019-4-8_2-48-26.png

And also for this to happen, let's move those mini bosses around the middle part and add some usable drops on the mobs as well. And maybe if possible we can also make the Fortress work as well. Just my 2cents. If not possible then nevermind. :)

Waspswizzler likes this.
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I think (and hope) they still have to work on PvP map. Guess there will be some change when DMG will be fixed...