1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue level character , and crafting

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Razorgord, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Razorgord

Razorgord New Member

Sir, why is my level character in the websites is different with my level character in game? I'm just curious , it is a bug or error, and I'm just afraid it will, effect on my character function. remembering my ID and my character is an old character

View attachment 35653

View attachment 35647
    and also, I don't have any crafting skill, like the other
    View attachment 35652

2. vantooth

vantooth Guest

You need to manually level up those crafting skills of yours.. leveling those crafting skills are pretty much easy since materials are being sold on an npc along the hallway of crafting area..

About the level of yours in website.. It's just a bug or lets say "magic *insert meme here*"

3. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello there!

About the level discrepancies in game and in the website, it's just a visual bug. For the crafting levels, I believe that your character is old, so I suggest you make a new one for crafting purposes, or if you insist on having your crafting professions in that character, then the only solution is to manually level them up.

4. Alex

Alex Expert

Remove ss dont show ur acc details