1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for osme help!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Zumou, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zumou

Zumou New Member

Hello everyone! Im completely new to Aion and just started on this server. Im making a char on server Lumiel (dont know which server is best) and i've been searching for a leveling guide on forums but all i got was that i needed a mentor or do some campaign quest which i have no idea what those are. So im asking for someone who can mentor me through and help me get the basics of the game! My ingame name is Gansoo.

Meanwhile i'll be reading through Aions wikia so i can understand more stuff.

Cheers! :biggrin:

2. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Yeah that's pretty much one of the two options before you. Either you can group up with a mentor and he can get you to the max level within the hour, or you can go around and do the Campaign quests, which are designated with the Yellow Marker. That's how I got my first character to the level cap. It doesn't take that long, it lets you learn not only your class but the maps as well, and sooner or later you'll need to know both, so why not do it now? One thing that might be invaluable to you is to find a decent, english speaking legion(guild) on Lumiel where you can ask for advice, tips, or just speak with to learn the mechanics of the game.

When you reach the level cap, level 65, you can follow this guide to help get you started with some gear: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-how-farm-blood-marks-162492/#post1720131

Good luck!

3. Zumou

Zumou New Member

Thank you very much for your answer! Just one more question, do i have to do all of the campaign quests or just the ones of my level? i remember seeing some yellow markers on the mini map back on poeta before i did the ascension quest.

4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Do which ever you want.

Try to find out which ones are easy and give you most exp.

5. dukanxxx

dukanxxx Proficient

If you are playing on Lumiel read something about Stigma system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.