1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost money please help!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by thuyhang85, Nov 25, 2020.

1. thuyhang85

thuyhang85 New Member

I sell an item for listed (orders) in marketplace and system said item sold but i cant see my money.
    I tried to search anywhere (manage warehouse, storage, inventory) but dont see anything. Can someone help me @@. Thanks!

2. Patt

Patt New Member

Hi @thuyhang85

Once you sell an item on the auction house you have to 'collect' the money from it.

Open your Warehouse GUI and navigate to the sell tab on the left side. On the right there will be appearing 2 tabs, sell and buy. On the sell tab your item should be shown and you can now collect the money from the sale. Make sure you have your Value Pack active on collection to prevent losing too much on the sale. After collecting your money will be stored in the Warehouse storage. You may take it out by visiting the NPC or use it to buy other stuff from the Marketplace.

Hope this helps!

Jujuba likes this.