1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel back to stigma trees?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Albatross, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

Remove full stigmas from lumiel?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2017.
  1. Of course, I would prefer that

66.7%
  2. No, I dont think so.

33.3%
  1. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

@Purell Genuine question; What do we do if we can't report certain things as our computers can't record adequate video? Other than hope someone who does comes online or get a new computer...

I know some things are hard to get proof of like certain GP trading as the players scroll out in either case, and other things AMs do need to be online to see (eg 1v1 GP trading). But a couple of times I've tried recording and my computer can't handle it :eek: And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Is it worth PMing an AM about it so you're aware?

2. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

There's always staff online on the forums, you can always request one to come online in-game if it's an emergency. Concerning GP trading, there's already one SAM that visits the server every now and then to catch the abusers. GP abusing is really common in Lumiel because of the low population, and it's easier to get away with it since very few apply to the battleground portals. Sometimes stuff like this are just too hard to prevent...

Best staff to contact for these kind of things are: @cocosul his hobby is catching hackers/abusers on either server or @Kizumii since she's our new AMT for Lumiel. I will try to recruit more staff members for Lumiel in the near future.

To stay on topic and answer the suggestion. Lumiel won't change back to stigma anytime soon. It's like what most say about gamez, what makes the server unique is how it's full stigma. I'm pretty sure we'd lose more players on lumiel if it was to go to stigma again. Even if you were to get like 10 more yes on the vote it still won't do anything, since not everyone who plays the server visits the forums or has a forum account so these kind of votes are never too accurate. I even see a few that voted yes that don't even play gamez anymore.

Kizumii and Astriella like this.
  3. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

Thanks, I will keep this in mind next time I see someone doing it.

I hope it's not too hard to prevent. On such a low population server, people scrolling out for GP cheating, or even because they don't think the match up is favourable is very frustrating!

But we can still dream ;)