1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel Server

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Carl, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

GamezAION Lumiel Server has now officially opened to accompany the overpopulated GamezAION Siel Server which is currently having stability issues due to the amount of connections it can handle after a time, We do apologize for the downtime caused due to the stability issues over the past few days. Our developers are currently working on changing the emulator to allow more connections to the server and avoid future crashes and downtime.

GamezAION Lumiel Server will use its own separate database which means new characters, legions, etc
    The Website will be adjusted to suit this additional server in a few hours.
    Credits and Login details will be shared between servers

Thank you for Understanding.
    Carl

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
    26 people like this.
  2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Lumiel
    The Lumiel game realm went live today and will, apparently, act as a means to shift server load (hopefully onto a separate machine) thus reducing the lag/crashes on original Gamez(Siel)

Yeah just FYI. The Gamez you all know is Siel now and the new realm (which will appear on the same login screen) is Lumiel. Please keep that in mind or none of this will make any sense... at all.

Since you're all just bubbling with questions here's the answers.

Q. Will my characters/items from the original realm (Siel) transfer over to the new one (Lumiel)?

A. No. The servers are entirely separate and only share credit balances and account login credentials. All items/characters/etc are totally unrelated.

Q. What are the server rates on Lumiel?

A. Identical to Siel from what I saw. Basically think of this server as the original gamez realm straight after a character wipe. That's basically what it is.

Q. How do I vote for the new realm?

A. Lumiel and Siel are both realms of Gamez, you simply vote like you always do. Credits are shared too.

Q. I have donation items on Siel, can I transfer them to Lumiel?

A. No, no and no.

Q. Server is full (probably Siel) WTF!!!!!

A. By golly that's a potty mouth on you there Timmy. It seems with the realm split Siel now has a character cap forcing people to go to Lumiel during peak times. You can either roll onto Lumiel and make a new character to play around on or simply keep trying to get into Siel. I suppose a slot will open up for you eventually.

Q. How do I use my credits to purchase items on Lumiel?

A. The website will apparently be updated sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Q. Alente, why are you so goddamn amazing.

A. I don't know... [​IMG]

13 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.