1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lv 65 extendable weapon craft,9 hell steps with pictures!!this is for humans?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by ereshkigal, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

Hello!Guys this is for human or for cyborgs?..i will present you here the 9th hell steps to craft 1 extendable lv 65 new weapon!lLoogtooth katalium polearm is my example!
    1 step: easy one:[​IMG]
    2 step:again easy one:[​IMG]
    3 step:again easy one:[​IMG]
    4 step:again easy one:[​IMG]
    5 step:now begin the hell, you need the greater output from this step:[​IMG]
    6 step:again hell,need again the greater output to proc from step 5:[​IMG]
    7 step:again hell,need the greater output to proc from step6:[​IMG]
    8 step:gain hell,need the greater output to proc from step 7:[​IMG]
    9 step:now is really hell if by mistake you reach this step now you need and 18 fury powders and much luck to proc:[​IMG]
    Guys this is for robots not for humans?!The best is to put the katalium rarefied rod and fury powders in item-shop cuze is nuts to do this, impossible!:sick::sick::sick:

2. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

And I present you http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/152221347/, which requires less work, basicly you'll strugle gathering the fury powder only.

2 people like this.
  3. kih

kih SubahanALLAH

Ggwp..........

4. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

ye, having those craft to proc too many times in a row is kinda impossible lol better the DDL morph method :>

5. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

no.
    [​IMG]
    better use the morph method..
    farming fury isnt hard..

6. Harveno

Harveno Getting there

We re Robocops.

Rare extendable is rare

7. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

ha ha ha, I had 30 runs done without gatting even 1, simply because rng is gay, ya gonna see when it happens, and yes all the runs I was getting rank S.

2 people like this.
  8. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

You forgot about the reliable rarefied rod wich is a pain not a hell like the katalium rarefied rod!if you think how did you get the ddl extend?2 ways from op trades or tiamat chest where you fight with opposites and with your own race or ninjas party, to can loot the chest and if you think what chances you have to drop fury powder in danuar mysticarium and how many times you must run that and is 1 time a day only...and third you must craft the reliable rarefied rod....hmmm this 3 thing are equal with my example above wich mean all are a hell to craft them!:sick::sick::sick: and nc soft lie us do the life easier in this game before the 4.0 comes online!lies lies lies....the only chance cuze is a private server this guys from staff do the things easier and put that hell items in item shop!!

9. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

I forgot nothing, I provided u the information on how to craft a greatsword, including ALL THE MATS required for it, I've got 3 rods myself crafted in a day, the hardest thing to get is the powder.

I made that 3 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

10. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

yea, sometimes i dont get fury powder..
    but i often get 1 - 2 fury a day, 6 runs rank S..

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  11. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

not farming is hard...the chances to drop them from that bundle is a pain!
    the fury powders and ddl extends is still a hell to have them,if for you that reliable rarefied rod is not a pain...

12. niyawa16

niyawa16 ♀ Ariba Zamboanga Kita ♀

That is for Those who have patient to craft all of that. :D

13. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

even in life you must have patience right.....but this is for robots not for humans what chances you have to drop ddl from tiamat chest?...after you fight with opposites ,or with your own race to be first there,even with that mobs guarding the chest,or join some ninja party's where people recruit you to do the hard work and loot the chest and go?!!!...and after all this you must be very very very lucky cuze by mistake you reach the chest you must be very very very lucky cuze not just extends give that chest!!!!how many accounts with 8 chars you need to run danuar without mistakes and get rank s and after must hope you are very very very lucky again to drop the fury powder???yes you need some patience i think all have this on board...but this is a private server not an official and here things are like on official...and all that thosen mats omfg....tailoring 540+ weaponsmithing same....omfg omfg omfg,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  14. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

so you want everyone to go around with a 65 extendable? well, id rather put some effort in it and maybe trade it. my friend got something like 10k credits for that extendable lol i know its hard to get it, but on the other hand its a nice way for pvers/nondonators to craft in order to trade nice stuff and get something valuable back lol

15. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

not all but if is a private i think we must have the chance to use a weapon like that if on the official is not posible and skip op traders like you and your cyborg friend?no?your friend is a cyborg?i think someone must be crazy to give 10k credits even for that weapon...some effort?just some effort?you look on the picture i posted above what you need for craft or just tell stories here?stop do that...

16. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Why anyone would want to craft that version here is beyond me....more than likely your gona remodel the damn thing anyways so who gives a frak if it glows blue or red....

Here just as single said above craft this one DDL weapons are in abundance on this server and very easy to get ahold of...could prob buy one for a few billion....Upgrade DDL Guide

17. kadok09

kadok09 Banned

l
    lola.cyborg? the very easy way. is to stop wat u doin mate.ur just trollimg ur self now.stpp cryin.and many pf us almost done.dont play aion if u dont have patience

- - - Updated - - -

l
    lola.cyborg? the very easy way. is to stop wat u doin mate.ur just trollimg ur self now.stpp cryin.and many pf us almost done.dont play aion if u dont have patience

18. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

omfg vesina you joking right?just tell us if know someone ho sell a ddl polearm or a ddl gs for few billion ok?and i contact you......wtf man abundance?!!!:andy:where you see abundance are on the floor?maybe abundance for op traders....yes for op trades are abundance but for what you tell above for few billions.........hmmm i dont think so...and that billions how to get them?when the kinah limit is 30-40mil day/1account? ???and you cant sell too much things here cuze everyone have them....:andy:wtf man be serious!!!end of story

19. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

such crying for a weapon that is not even op actually. well anyway im not an op trader so pls, just pls. just send a pm to admin asking for materials to be in shop, instead of saying nonsense stuff and being such aggressive.

20. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Ugh, still useless weapon if you're a bad gladi ;)

Just use Arbi + Arbi fuse while spamming Severe Precision Cut in siel zergs = WIN! :eek:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.