1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mag acc/Mag boost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riddick, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riddick

riddick Philz!

putt back the limit of magic boost and restore magical accuracy to alt estates and godstones, some classes are too much op and the game is unbalanced.

PD: block send locations in LFG chat and Trade chat . lolz i forgot that

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

this is what happens when everyone runs with end gear in a zerg, don;t expect balance out of that.

2 people like this.
  3. riddick

riddick Philz!

who talks about zerg, we are talking about mag acc and mag boost, the super chance of godstone succes and the nerfed Mr.
    u must be new here if u not noticed it, this is broken from many time ago.

PD: do 10+ arenas everyday and u will know what im talking about.

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Unfortunately that is up to NCsoft to decide. NCsoft develop the game, not the administrators of this server. The admins only implement things to be close to retail whenever possible. If an update gives sorcerers over 9000magic boost, the admins will still implement it because it shows them how much they care about balance...

5. riddick

riddick Philz!

yeah its true, but on retail u can't get ACD gears w donations, or upgrade items to +15 and fill it w manastones easily, here its posible, coz this here the game feels a bit unbalanced, just imagine a sorc full mb, 5.5k+ dmg w glacial shard no crit in a guy wearing full ACD set and accs, 8k+ dmg w crit, this sound balanced to u? to me not. also the % of succes of godstones is unreal, supossed to be 10% but feels like 50%+, dont forget about the paralisis and the godstone of fire dmg, u can recive 8k dmg w it , this not sound balanced to me

6. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

First of all, Magical accuracy and Magic resist are working RETAIL-LIKE, it's a mechanism you should QQ to NCsoft not to Gamez Aion developers. Second you must be ridiculously blind not to notice my join date (which was way earlier) and not knowing that I am a former gamez tester for Evilset (Gamez Developer) for a long time ago, next time try to get your facts straight broski.

Have a nice day

2 people like this.
  7. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

who cares about join date

~facepalm~

have a nice day

1 person likes this.
  8. Firefox

Firefox Nothing Else Matters

We dont care... Go away!! :p

9. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Sauuron is so mean,I didn't know Felipe was blind. I kind of agree with you Felipe. There should be a cap for Magical accuracy, Magic boost and Magic resist.

10. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Don't diss on Sauuron u bishes he got he's facts right.
    As said before blame the Magic acc / MB on NCSoft.
    10% Godstones always been OP on gamez and they won't get removed anymore because it's a $$ machine for the staff.

And as for that sorcerer damage they always been OP specially on siel with both stigmas i got over it already -.-" I'm still playing glad and if i want to nuke aswell i'l simply go sorc and not QQ about it.

It's still a private server on the end of the day =)

11. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Look at mine;D.

12. riddick

riddick Philz!

u are still dont getting my point, if is so easy upgrade and get the strongest sets here on gamez, just think about a sorcerer full mb atacking a guy new guy wearing anuhart or a set more weak to pvp, if the guys wearing ACD have problems w it jus think what its going to happen w the guys w SW/anuhart sets, the new guys, of course on retail this works, but on retail not all have a strongest weapon and set , and +15, that is my point, here its too much OP coz its so easy make a set+15 and fill it w manastones, atleast who are suffering this , are the poor guys who joined gamez recently.
    i know this can be a strategy to get more donations, if u are wearing a weak set and u got raped by a sorc in 1-2 hits, u will think u nid get a better set to survive, first wearing abg, arena gears, and if this sets dont works and u are still getting nuked by magues class someday u will think about get ACD gears to protect urself from the OP magues classes in gamez, but u will be nuke again by magues class here, wearing acd or not.
    u can use a build of full mag resist in ur gear and scroll up all elementals resist, but a sorc full mb using just suplication of focus will nuke u like nothing, dont forget about the spell crit increased by magic boost.
    also godstones like tiamat's fury supossed to work w 1% now works so easily, and if this same sorc using full mb succes this on u, u will get killed in 1 skill+godstone, tell me if this is balanced or not, we are on gamez aion a server 100% pvp dedicated and not retail, also i have a templar there, kahrun (US) server, and this supossed mag acc and mag boos increased its false, coz after gamez becomes 3.0, all skills of atack was upgraded getting more acc,dmg,mag acc, etc... but u can see assasins or glads , or sorcerers, stunning/stumbling u in gamez w UD +other skill of resist like stuborn spirit . this is "balanced" to u? this dont happens on retail, dont use "be closed at retail" like excuse, coz i use templar there too, and dont happens the same (also i have a dps build there and here i have 100%defensive builds).

PD:about joined date im more older than u, i created this forum account 1 year after joined gamez, im playing gamez since november 2009.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  13. Jasper_Jazz

Jasper_Jazz Proficient

[​IMG]

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

about 1% gs....srsly wtf u expect from? 1% rate is fken low and i agree dmg must be hight else is no point for 1% think about.,..u better QQ about silent 10% that's proc easily.

15. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

and inba enters the thread.

16. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

and inba enters the thread.

17. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

It didn't make big changes actually, as you can see most players in-game are EAC/ACD Geared which makes magical skill damages really low. So the past M.res user's option is to reroll to MB/MA and inflict higher magical skills/get silenced everyfcking attacks/get rooted or stay with MA/MR and give sh'tty 2k+ damage nukes to Sins/Temps with 15k HP and have higher survivability. But as what the other guy said, it depends on NCSOFT really.

About the Location links. I'm fed up fighting for it Haha.
    Along with the 10% godstones yes, it friggin ruins every 1on1 fights seriously,it's been almost a half year since people started whinning with these 'OP' godstones and nothing has been done until now, and probably nothing will ever be done as long as it'll make $$ hehe.

18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yeh ....a retard thread ideea isnt? that guy have no brain or whut?:)) here is no mb cap bcs of 3.0 sets ....... ncsoft is fken stupid isnt? no mb cap omg^^ as i said.. u guys 1st play on sorc then speak about it.

19. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

Lol, you can always disagree to him as you please without calling him a brainless guy.

20. riddick

riddick Philz!

yeah its considerable, in gamez all is $$ , this is a strategy to get money too, my point in this trhead is, that increased mb dmg/mag acc/ acc and other things dont works coz here its easy get strongest gears, its considerable if we talk about retail or low rates server, there u nid play for a long time to get a nice gear to pvp, also fill sets w the correct manastones, but we are on game$ , here its so easy get that set and fill it w manastones, so this becomes so OP when u are facing 2 or 3+ sorcs wearing acd weapon and full mb , that is my point, gamez its already unbalanced when they began to sell gears abyss on $$ and we can understand that, but "fix" the server to be closed at retail stats its ridiculous, if all ppl are wearing the lastest weapons and gears, and using the fixed stats of retail to help the nabs to fight agains the geared veteran guys, its fool. that is my point, we cannot apply the same things coz will not work exactly like retail.

ohh first u was following purell, chris is not playing sorc anymore and u fell alone coz ur idol becomes ranger, what's going on now? u want to become my fan?
    if u have problems w me or w any guy from Deja legion u are welcome to solve our problems in pvp, of course u know what going to happen w u if u challenge me.
    we are tired from ur flames on forums just coz u have get nuked many times by many Deja members.

PD: i dont like magues classes, but guess if i roll sorc for just 1 week i can be better than u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.