1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mag acc/Mag boost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riddick, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

Then dont play the private server !

~Gabe~

2. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. riddick

riddick Philz!

failed troller? lolz

3ojx2q.jpg

4. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

You can't deny the fact that sorcerer's been 'Overpowered' since then, regardless of the mb/ma/mr increase.
    It's pretty simple why they removed the cap of mb/ma/mr, it's because the new 3.0 has magic suppresions which will make the magic damage low even if you're fully magic boosted. As I said earlier, no big changes at all, without magic suppresion, sorcs can get 2,600 as total magicboost and they hit ABG users of about 4.5k (Glacial)
    Now that we have magic suppression,magicboost users can hit 5K+ (Glacial)
    This is private server and should never be compared to Retail.

5. riddick

riddick Philz!

im full acd and i recived 5.8k+ glacial, 3k+ Frost or 5k+aetheric spell, magmas eruption of 4.5k+, this not sound balanced to me, 2-3 skills no crit and pwned, funny hope u play melee class to feel this.
    happened the same many time ago when the Break Power of templars was OP, its just a little example. If this private server never must be compared to Retail why the server must be closed at retail possible?
    of course magic classes are enjoying now (SM-Sorc) and talking about class melee like sins ( godstones and more), but what happens w the other classes, where is the trully balance, when templars had BP of 7k of course the got many fun , happens the same w sins w stun of quick doom w no poison stat 1year+ ago, and many other examples.
    prob sorcs cant sense this coz they are getting adv w this, u should play melee class like temp or glad in solo, joining arena for example and u will know what im talking about.

6. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

Well sorcerers are easy to kill for some classes...it is intended that way... no class is meant to kill every class. Rangers and sins can easily take out sorc and sm. Every class has their foe its just the way the game is designed.

IMO, taking out the ability to give location in trade and looking for group isnt fair either... coz sometimes u get a group ganking a lone farmer.... and the game was originally designed for group play...as far as i know that hasnt changed.... and to change it just so u dont get hunted down so u can kill more urself... ???? just get better at evading or know when to get the hell outta Dodge. Yeah i hate gettin ganked too but there are to many threads complaining about this stuff when the game was designed for group play.. Im not saying u gotta run with a crowd but some days u just get ur butt handed to u on a platter and somedays u server up butt.

7. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

*Ducks and hides* See I know when to get outta dodge :p :D

8. riddick

riddick Philz!

yeah i can understand ur point, and if u ask me , its so easy to me kill a sorc in 1vs1, the problem is when we are talking about 2-3-4 sorcs w acd weapon and full mb targeting u at same time, honestly im wearing a defensive build mr, sometimes i wear Mccg and full of elemental scrolls, i've always recived a comment like "Mr dont reduce the spell dmg", of course i know that and im not retarded, the point of use Mr is force the magic class to reduce his magic boost and replace it to mag acc to succes the skills on u, in theory must be a dmg reductor if the sorc replaced some MB to Ma, and if this guy is full of Mb , he will get problems fighting agains a guy w magic defensive build, but this dont happens here on gamez, wearing any kind of builds, u will get rooted by rangers, stuned using UD by a sin venom buff, blind silence and paralisis like nothing, magues classes are more safe coz they can atack from 20+mts, but what happens w melee class, for example i got stumbled using UD+Stuborn spirit, or feared w 3k Mr using aether armor, or reciving many spells crit regardless im using spell resist scrolls and arena sets to reduce this chance.
    so that is my point, or this stats are op, or defensive stats are nerfed.

9. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

want trying to troll but.....ok......

im serious if your gunna keep QQing why not just play retail......

and btw your pic didnt show up properly so I guess you sir are the failure here

~Gabe~

10. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It's not up to NCSoft to decide. It's up to the owner of this private server and it would be nice if he gave a shit about the quality of the server.

Just because NCSoft did something doesn't mean they did it right. Look at SM for example.

1 person likes this.
  11. riddick

riddick Philz!

yeah its true, also if u take the siel from gamez, have all stigma skills, is 100%diff at retail, why must be closed at retail now, lolz. SMs? honestly i hate them, its a class created to ruin the nice pvp ... "ohh look there is some guys who are coming to kill me ...*buffs up* .. im going to kill them all! ... 3 secs later ... omg instant fear ! , omg that SMs just feared me and the others guys killed me"
    dont forget the zerg vs zerg, SMs fear bombers xD but i dont care about them, well now a bit coz the mag acc to alt states are OP, i got feared w 3k+ Mr xD welcome to Game$aion xD months ago using the same temp, same stuff and scrolls i can dance in the face of that SM for 30 secs, now i must kill them fast or they going to ruin the pvp :/

u are getting funny? :D nice, im serious here trying to have a good debate :) idont have idea who are u, and idc, coz at the start u dont gave a serious comment into this thread, its not necessary said im not playing retail since 4 months ago, but if u are coming here just to get attention i m going to tell u pls dont coment something stupid, thanks.

1 person likes this.
  12. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

IMO having all stigmas is what makes unbalanced here.. But thats not gonna change and also IMO if they start messing around with the stats too much they will change the whole feel of each class. Seil is a crazy wild watch ur butt kinda server. Lumiel maybe be more balanced at least thats what I hear. Of coz Im not recommending u go there and I hated it when I complained about the sigmas and was told go play on Lumiel. :p They just have a server for both as I have come to see it. I like the population here so I stayed here and got use to it. Just build different classes like I did and pull out the one u need for the situation.

I can remember being terrified of seeing a sm or sorc but now my ranger and sin love em. I chew em up and spit em out and hope they come back for more. My healer use to eat gladi's and temps but now I just dont know what to do with a gladi but a temp can put his head between his legs and kiss his arse goodbye. Not saying i can beat all temps by no means but they dont scare me.
    I have my sin on reserve for times when im lvling a new char or farming mats in low lvl gear maybe and some nabhole comes and keeps killing me. Then meh ninja girl comes out and welcomes them...if they keep doing it.

Thing is mages wouldnt be mages if they didnt nuke like they do and as much as I hate em I love keelin em. In retail their running spd use to be the slowest in the game but that either has changed or gamez is different. My poor cleric must have the biggest butt in gamez cus she so freakin slow and cant run from sorc but she does resist much of their dmg. Yes I have been hit by a gazillion sorc all at once and all i could see was a bright light.

Its just that all classes have some op traits. For instance, mau it so easy to get dp in gamez which makes using a lot of skills that dont have a huge cd easy but in retail that wouldnt be happening. You would have to wait on jelly cd or farm it and it would take at least 30 min. For a healer and WoD that isnt the case cuz the cd on it is 1 hour. So there is unfairness everywhere. I know I sound mean or like a smart arse and I honestly dont intend to. Im just saying every class has problems with having all skills and I guess one doesnt outweigh the other. But be glad u werent here when a sorc could 10 to 12k you. My butt hurt many a day back then.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  13. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

You're just mad at SMs because you main a glad.

The classes themselves aren't imbalanced. What's imbalanced is the lack of a stigma system, 10/10 godstones, and the disparity between paying customers and those who just vote.

2 people like this.
  14. riddick

riddick Philz!

my trully main? Ranger
    second? Templar
    third? Glad

never i get mad if a SMs fear me in 1vs1, but if they are fighting w many ppl around, its fair?

yeah its true, lumiel its more balanced than siel, coz dont have all stigmas skills like siel, but siel its more popular, i came from lumiel to play in siel umm let me think around 1 year ago, playing temp, on those times the server was 2.7.

ohh but tell me if is normal get killed by 1-3 atacks? well i cannot get killed by 1-3 atacks but some ppl can. w this OP Mb the sorc can deal a huge dmg on u w/o worries about mag acc.

15. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

It is normal for a sorc in retail or gamez to kill u in 1-3 atks but that may not be the case always cuz gear varies.

16. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

you dont want to be hit by sorcs skills, nukes?? then go for full MR
    problem solved..
    and with your main char ranger.. youll be too squishy against full abg sorc with full MB even if your full ACD..
    im outta here..

17. riddick

riddick Philz!

ohh first read all comments to give a nice reply, second i go full mr in acd lolz third i said my main is ranger but i never said im using ranger right now, im just better using ranger , right now im using glad. hope this can solve ur dudes before gotta out of here

its coz in retail its so hard upgrade ur gear to +15 and w a good build of manastones, heres in gamez its easy upgrade a item to+15 and fill it w any kind of manastone lvl.
    any upgrade+ is magic defense :p

18. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

or keep ur char as u like it and keep ur sin nearby, logged out, scrolls and food, use ur hide skill 4 min one and log out...when they atk immediately log it in choose ur buffs without coming outta hide and eat u a sorc. :p

19. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

20. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

I'm using full block on my sorc and it's pretty effective.

hue hue hue

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.