1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mag acc/Mag boost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riddick, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riddick

riddick Philz!

1 person likes this.
  2. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It's not because I main a glad, it's because the entire class is designed to piss off other players. I see SM as NCSoft stupidity, and the ones defending the idea behind SM class are just either misinformed, play the class, or just plain ignorant.

Every class has a skill or multiple skills that gives players the incentive to abuse it. What's overpowered is some skills don't have weaknesses where they should, and some skills should not exist at all.
    My own idea of a balanced PvP MMO is one where every skill has proper weaknesses and no skill is instant death for another player.

Most sorcs stack MA, making MR builds non-viable vs cloth. This logic is outdated, please re-brief yourself on the game please (and from another POV other than that of the class you're defending.)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  3. Yurippee

Yurippee Getting there

Even with full MR it doesn't help you at all. I'm using Chain set(MR) w/ my Glad, and it gives me more chance of surviving than in Plate set(Atk type), but still, Sorcs/SM will hit you hard. The only good thing MR set will help you FOR NOW is to resist Silence/Blind procs.

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

He's mad because I ran my SM into their little group, debuffed and fear shriek them causing chaos.

We all know NCsoft makes stupid choices. Their entire design for Mages is flawed but THAT IS the game. However the more deciding factor is the greediness of the admins, not what changes NCsoft implements. Giving the game wide availability of top tier PvP armours, 10% silence/blind godstones and Wings that gives attack speed is plain silly.

5. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I'm not mad.

6. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

Every class has something that pisses off the other (usually losing) player. Every class SHOULD have an achilles heel. An SM caught by surprise by a leather will be in trouble, and the fight can end very quickly between a sorc and an SM. Plates should get destroyed by magic classes and leather classes should get shat on by plate classes.

7. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

I know who is him, he is............

~Poop~

1 person likes this.
  8. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    @steeleB.. lol at ur sig.. that small man trolled so bad..

@guiileh.. u do have many stocks of siggy ddn't yah? -_-

9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

he dont play anymore sorc why?^^ bcs bcs bcs....ppls start t call him hacker? yeh epic i know. he changed on ranger but will happen same thing:)) and i dont have nothing with no1:). and..please try sorc and show me...i still beat most of u guys even with 600 ping which make impossible even t use remove shock sometimes. but who care.. just wanted to say how noob sound that QQ about sorcs/sm's. and btw before 3.0 i can tell u was more easy for me t kill any1 than now at 3.0 with eac/acd, even full mb about u complain. oh yeh keep dream that u beat me :) i m not good...but i m better than u.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  10. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

Ill type it again b/c you obviously didnt read my other post.....

I am being serious <-----------------

If you wanted a game where you can't potentiially get 1 shotted then maybe GW2 will be good for you.

Not trying to be funny....but uhhh....thanks I guess.

~Gabe~

11. Guille

Just about 100, is that many for you? Not for me.

12. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

i agree 1% god stone rarely proc compare with 90% silence i mean 10% silence that makes mage class a sitting duck

13. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    [​IMG]

14. riddick

riddick Philz!

bish pls, i raped u in the middle of a ely zerg many times, and yeah its funny watch ur tards comments in the forum, sure u feels so lonely now, ur idol is not playing sorc anymore, who is qqing, im better than those craps sorcs in 1vs1, the problem is when they are chasing u in groups or zerg , free cast w full mb, prob u are one of that kind of sorcs, idc about u, i've defeated in the middle of a zerg and took me seconds, 4-5 skills Inba noob down! i dont nid help from others Dejas members to pwn u , just i cannot understand why are u following Dejas Members only, to info u bish, i was playing in kitty raiders in ely side w my chanter called Giannella, i have dual race in my account, prob i nid fill my chanter again and give u a leasson on the coliseum, u dont want to face me in 1vs1 against my asmo glad , i told u im open to challenges, but u came here just to flame w ur jelly posts, get a life or quite aion.

another useless comment lolz after i told u dont gives stupid replys. well idc , if u are bored u must go to play gw2, i prefer plays D3 or other games.

dont comment something stupid again, its enough w 1 retarded flaming here and i dont nid another one.

15. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

On retail, everything is possible with donating now, you can even get ACD very fast via. donating for hacks/glidehack and knowing how to use it.

16. Guille

I do use it, but I see it this way:

[​IMG]

17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

wahahahaha when da fack U killed me inside a zerg?never ? AH u mean u killed me in middle of your zerg? yeh so true . ^^ if i remeber your glad name well....u never hunt solo. i was with hours daily in belu/ingi/gelk/heiron....HOURS ....i can tell that i never saw u hunting...only in heiron i saw u some times and never solo ....so stfu with your retard story's ...u are a big mouth only .... at last i blame the ppls...i call hackers.noobs or whut ever but u freak at last i m fken active in game and i know em :)) and i dont care where u was playing on ely side u are such a noob kay? please make a screan IF U KILL ME EVER :) I WILL MAKE FOR SURE SCREENS WITH U AS SOON I FIND U ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  18. riddick

riddick Philz!

sure weak, ill take SS and videos , right now we can have a fight on abyss, ill record.

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

ROFL DUEL?^^ come on think like an asmo dude.....hunt me kay?that s the point of game...pvp not duels.

20. riddick

riddick Philz!

i told u 1vs1 on abyss, not means duel, u are a trully retarded xD i will not waste more time w u XD i was busy but i canceled the crafts just to go and kick ur ass, atleast crafts can w8 a bit. nice reply, i can sense u are afraid.
    whenever u want just pm me to have 1vs1 against my glad asmo.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.