1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magikarpsghost's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Magikarpsghost, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Magikarpsghost

Magikarpsghost Getting there

Name:
    Morgan Abendroth
    USA (california)
    Online Time:
    Most of the day on discord, in-game (GamezBDO when I am not busy) so 10-13 hrs a day.
    Preferred Server:
    NA BDO
    Spoken Languages:
    English
    Game Playing Experience:
    Been playing mmos since ultima online. BDO since beta, gamez only a few weeks but plan on staying.
    How can you help our server?:
    I have a vast array of experience as a community manager (even running, general assistant ect). I have been employed by blizzard (back in 2010) for a summer to assist with a bot ban wave. Worked with NCSoft on a project called tabula rasa. And have been part of MANY private servers, Was part of crimson desert but got yelled at for running events (simple hide and seek and such). From what I see a lot of members wish gamez had more events other then the golden one that goes live once every 3 weeks or so. I am willing to fill ether a GM or a CM (community manager) roll to attempt and assist with fostering a better, less toxic community. As well as providing reports on the COUNTLESS real money trade (usually for point cards for ingame silver or items) and the account buyers as I reported one a day or so ago. I work from home so I have a lot of free time on my hands. If you wish to take time to consider me I understand as I am not looking for an instant answer, I simply wish to help the server how I am able.