1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manastones

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vantooth, Dec 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Since level 70 Composite manastones are rarer now to get. GM's, Am's, and others with authority, can you please put Level 70 manastones on the in-game or forum base events like 30 pcs of manastones of your choice or the blue box which Eternal Bastion boxes gives. Cause it's really hard to get manastones this days.

I wish for your consideration :3

wolfik332, Brones and Ranzi like this.
  2. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

those special manastone box need to be fixed, hop that happened before new year :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

The fails in manastones should be done in +10 ones only (Archdaeva manastones) not for Level 70 ones. It's such a waste to see your manastones burn.

4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

That the other thing. but those blue boxes given by eternal bastion gives 6-10 pcs of level 70 manastones per box with a chance of getting ancient manastones, those speacial box gives 0-4 manastones with a chance getting low + archdaeva manastones and green manastones.

I'm not talking about the RNG of success on Manastones. what I'm talking here is how can we get manastones with a little ease. you can't also say only +10 archdaeva manastones, cause not all players has BL items.

Ranzi likes this.
  5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm not talking about getting the +10 manastones in game because it's designed to make people waste credits to make them op. what I'm talking about is the Level 70 manastone you traded/saved for a long time will just burn at your face without socketing it all. Perhaps, enhance/add the manastone enchantment rate for level 60-70 manastone (not for Archdaeva ones).

6. vantooth

vantooth Guest

I think we can't do anything about that Manastone enchant rate unless sir lautaro will fix it and I think it will take time since fixing it will really take time. that's why I suggested to put manastones as a prize in event so that for the mean time we can have manastones to use even with medium rate of success. also it will attract more PPL to join events.

7. websyphen

websyphen Getting there

How do you think it feels to fail a manastone that you can't get in game and costs 750 credits each?

Jaxi - Lumiel
    Jaxi - Siel

8. websyphen

websyphen Getting there

You can farm boxes in Iluma to get enchanting powder that greatly increases your chances of success. Using powder I failed one stone out of 30.

Jaxi - Lumiel
    Jaxi - Siel

9. vantooth

vantooth Guest

I'm not talking about the success rate. I'm talking about how can we get Composite manastones.

10. websyphen

websyphen Getting there

The post was in response to that persons saying there wasn't a fix for the enchant rate

Jaxi - Lumiel
    Jaxi - Siel