1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manos Accessories DP/AP

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Zefirio, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

Bug Name:
    Manos Accessories DP/AP
    Bug Description:
    chance of enchanting crafted accessories like "Manos ruby earring" and "Manos Ruby Necklace" are bugged.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    craft 956 manos ruby accessories and enchant it.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry but how did you come by that number? 956...not an item code number, and it seems all to high for actually being crafted and then used for Enhancing, not that I am calling you a liar, just seems awfully high is all.

In answer to your bug report I am unfortuantely going to disappoint you bitterly now:
    ALL Accessories Enhancing are down-graded in comparison to the Actual Percentage you have to Enhance, this is just something that has been an ongoing problem for our server in general. We get easy Armour enhancing, somewhat easier Weapon enhancing, but when it comes to Functional Clothes, and especially Accessories, the GamezBD model does not follow the numbers that are displayed. We get perhaps a 50% reduction (just a wild guess) in comparison to the actual enhancing chances.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

I just tested, it work good.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

How did you test it and could we see the actual screens or video? :p

Just asking because it is indeed a rare thing when the accessories gain successes according to the percentage shown, while Armour is the easiest to enhance many times gaining successes on merely 5%, while Accessories with a solid 30-40% will usually get destroyed on the second attempt, making it rare you ever make it to 3rd to see if it will gain a success, which it never does :(

Yeah I could be the ONLY one with that track record...but I want to see proof that it works as advertized before I ever try again.