1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Market Place Pearl items sale

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Smackthatx, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackthatx

Smackthatx New Member

When does this Pearl items being sold in the market "Limit Count" reset ?
    I tried selling couple pets but had to cancel it and tried to place it again and now it says i cannot sell Pearl items anymore :/

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am wondering if it is still a problem at all anymore?

It might have been a bug that lasted until the server restart, if not then I think that it is just part of the game-mechanics. Especially because we here on GamezBD get limitless free Pearls, which then means that some players might begin to abuse of the Pearl Item Central Market sales in general. In that case you will just have to wait until it is possible to post the next item.

3. Smackthatx

Smackthatx New Member

Its still a problem , keeps saying 10/10 for me on the Market Place :/

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

5. loboram

Thanks for clarifying that with us all @Jujuba, however just to clarify what this post is about just for you:
    So it is a problem with the registration not being reset, not because of the "Pearl-item limit", but thanks for trying to help out anyway.

How is it going then @Smackthatx? Still got the same problem, after you canceled all the Pearl-item sales?

6. Smackthatx

Smackthatx New Member

It's still a problem, still saying 10/10 items already posted in the Market this week/cycle >/

7. loboram

I asked you if you had canceled all the sales currently on the Central Market?

8. Jujuba

Honey... Did you read the link above? It's a week limit. And yes, if you put a Pearl Item to sell and remove it for any reason, it will still count has already put on market. That's it.......

9. Smackthatx

Smackthatx New Member

I have 0 pearl itens for sale on the market. Yes i know , the "limit" for me right now is 10 due to my Family Fame but it SHOULDN'T count canceled Auctions towards said limit.

10. Jujuba

Well, but it does. If it's intended or a bug, only @Kolka can answer.

11. loboram

Fair enough @Jujuba, although I would like you to stop provoking in general, such as calling me "honey" since you do not know me at all, I do not know whether you are being "trollish" on purpose, but it certainly seems so...so far anyway.

You did supply a link that had in the first sentence: "All players can register up to five Pearl items per week on the Central Market." Which unfortuantely I missed, and since you didn't actually include the quote in your link post, I seriously thought it was about the rest of the link, meaning that the first sentence was the only reference to what you were talking about, and instead of highlighting this, you just kept assuming that I wasn't reading your link, or taking anything you said seriously, to the point where you called my questions "stupid". I have now told you nicely to stop behaving like this twice, and yet you seem to ignore this kind approach.

I will now clarify, for the original poster; "Does not matter what happens after you put a Pearl Item up for sale, on the Central Market, it will count towards the maximum amount of items that you are able to register. This includes adding a Pearl-Item to the Central Market and then immediately cancelling the sale, it will still not reset until a week later."

Hopefully the discussion between me and @Jujuba, wasn't too distracting for you @Smackthatx, and to you @Jujuba, I do appreciate that you take the time to add helpful answers to our community, but in the future it would be So much more helpful if you actually did the whole explanation, instead of just adding a link and assuming that it will explain everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.