1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Minimum lvl for bg

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Renaro, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Hellow since we have alot of trouble with newbie ppl going in bg(most of they with 2 client open to get the reward easier), i wanna suggest lvl 75 as requierement to enter in any bg, including godcasemates, <enjoy this thread i also like to suggest to put a gate like weeks ago stuff put it on silentra to prevent the atks from behind the walls, this way ppl cant suicide anymore in the part of godcasemates.

Chosenmage likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

When people can abuse, they will abuse. Level requirement is not going to help in this case, as you already know the max level is 75 which you can get in like 2 minutes if you have enough Berdin's Lucky Stars.

Chosenmage and rhastaonel like this.
  3. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

wjat about requirement 4 star officer can enter only i think this the way for all PPL

4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

That would really be unfair for everyone. The point is that, regardless if you put a restriction like level or rank, people can still abuse the event.
    So for now, let's wait for our Administrator's solution to this.

rhastaonel likes this.
  5. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

i think its not unfair because they are many event can get GP like RVR or itc this is the best way

6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Assuming that your idea was implemented. If you were not a 4-star officer yourself would you accept these terms? Well, probably you would say yes, since you were the one who suggested it, even if you'd lose the chance to get the rewards of the event. But be mindful that you are not the only one who wants to join that event, there are a lot of players who can not reach that ranking due to the fact that a rank has a limit to the number of players that can be placed in it's tier. As I mentioned, making a restriction like this can still be exploited. I understand your suggestion is to avoid abuses but it's somewhat not realistic and fair.

7. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

This should not be implemented. Many of the players will find it boring when the time comes.