1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing some daily missions after clear client cache

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Handsome12138, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Handsome12138

Handsome12138 New Member

After clear client cache (folder BlackDesertOnline inside Appdata/Local and User Cache folder inside document/GamezBD), I can enter the game but I have noticed that there are some daily mission I cant even find. For example, Lara's daily mission which gives you a scorched fragment as a reward option. I have check folder and find that BlackDesertOnline inside Appdata/Local didnt being recreate, so i put the BlackDesertOnline folder i backup before deleted back to Appdata/Local. After I done that dailys are back but I think I didnt get new dailys such as Shamhain's daily horse material from Stonetail Horse Ranch (My taming level is artisan 10).
    Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Think it is just a glitch, also and this is important, Force-Check is your friend. Just remember to backup your screenshots and other stuff you wanna hang onto, BEFORE running the Force-Check in the Launcher, since the force-check basically does everything for you, clears out everything and checks game structure.

Loosing one day of daily-quests is a really low price to pay, also this isn't a "perfect" game-server-service, so while the staff might be nice to you, if they can verify that you have indeed lost something important, most of the time you will just have to chaulk it up to bad luck.