1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mix & siege rewards

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Iknowright, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Dear AM's any idea what are those rewards of mix fight in every 10 mins & siege rewards if I going to participate this kind of activity?

2. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

which siege?

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

Fortresses.

4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

as far as i remember (last played aroudn 4.0) aside from getting the fortress under your own guild and being able to purchase things from the seller inside the fortress there's nothing much about it.. i can be wrong with all the updates.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's random. Some players get atleast 50-300 GP (max) both in siege and mix. For siege, as long as you were there in that fortress killing the opposite race.. more chances of getting GP (don't forget to hit the Boss inside the fort). For mix, the longer the time you were pvp'ing in mix, the more GP you get. But mix' GP rewards don't exceed from 300 GP (for VIP users), mostly normal accounts get 200, premium vip users gets 250.